“Good food and good people!!”
Review of GRANDPRIX American Grill - CLOSED

GRANDPRIX American Grill
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Neighborhood: Fuorigrotta
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food and good people!!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I was in from NY to visit my sister who lives in Naples. Before bringing my nephews to the movies we all stopped at Grand Prix for dinner. What a great concept! The kids weren't the only ones that loved it. There was good food for everyone-I had a great steak and thin cut potatoes (which are a must!) and the kids had cheesesteaks! It was nice to get some GOOD food instead of fast food before the movie. The staff was friendly and the general manager, Biagio Schiano, even speaks english-something kind of hard to come by in restaurants in Naples. It was kind of busy but they kept everything moving along and very professional-another very rare thing to come by in restaurants in Naples! The deserts are another plus! We had a good time and ate well-I almost didn't want to go to the movie!

• Visited November 2012