“Good sushi in Naples!”

Ranked #649 of 3,600 Restaurants in Naples
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chiaia
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

I was in Naples for my summer holidays and it was my first time in this restaurant.
I tasted various dishes and I was struck by the shrimp tempura.. the best tempura I've ever tasted! It has been a really pleasant dinner and it’s a great place for Japanese food lovers!

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed March 13, 2017

I didn't eat the raw fish sushi, but I loved the dragon roll, and the unagi nigiri. The tamago nigiri and yakitori was just ok. I would not order the beef bowl again, though. we sat upstair in one of the japanese booth which gave a view to the downstair dining area. Price of food was a bit on th expensive side, probably because it's located in the city. Overall a great experience.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed October 26, 2016

I love their sushi! Always super fresh and absolutely yummy! Good prices and beautiful interior!
Not the best location though, but who cares? :D
Will see you soon again! And again...

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed February 9, 2016 via mobile

First let me say the Sushi is okay. Not the best, not the worst. The worst is the parking situation. Imagine parking your car in the back of a dead end alley in a lot too small for the cars already there.
So you go in order your food, the atmosphere and decor was nice and the kids really enjoyed eating Japanese style. It would make a good date night spot. For the quality of the food I say they are slightly overpriced. So we eat our fill, and leave only to find we cannot leave the way we came in and we found ourselves fighting the GPS to get home to Lago for about an hour. Decent food but horrible location

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed October 13, 2015 via mobile

Really good sushi! Definitely coming back! Went there with my family for dinner and the sushi was really good and fresh. Also good service!

Date of visit: October 2015