“Nice place...not only for food ..”
Review of I Partenopei - CLOSED

I Partenopei
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Athens, Greece
“Nice place...not only for food ..”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Terrific place for a traditional italian food. Nice food, poor service. Pizza was so good and salads as well. The place is terrific opposite the castle...

• Visited July 2013

Dupont, Washington
“Good Pizza, Good Location... Horrible Service!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Pros:
- Perfect location with stunning views.
- Good pizza.

Cons:
- WATCH YOUR BILL. We had substitutions for more expensive stuff... for example two glasses of wine instead of one glass of wine and one glass of beer that we actually ordered.
- HORRIBLE service and waiters that seemed to be bothered with EVERY request (like can I have my bill please!).

Recommendation: Avoid unless you just want some pizza and the other nearby places are full...

• Visited June 2013
Tokyo, Japan
“Not recommendable”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Although located on the beautiful sea front of Santa Lucia right in front of the Castel dell'Ovo, the food was not attractive at all. The "Partenopei Salad" was something which even I could prepare in 5 minutes out of the refrigerator in my kitchen. The Pizza was not crispy, either, and was much poorer in quality than another one which we had at a nearby local pizzeria. We would not recommend this place, unless you are interested only in the atmosphere with little affection to food.

• Visited May 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Enjoyed the Pizza”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

My wife and I ate at i Partenopei on the night of a Napoli soccer match. We ordered pizza and salad while enjoying the match on their televisions. The food and service were good, but the wait help were definitely pushing the fresh fish at 45-euro-per-kilogram.

Visited November 2012
Portsmouth, England
“DO NOT GO HERE”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Lovely location right on the bay front, great views. Food menu was appalling so I asked for the drinks menu, this was even worse.

Staff scruffy, very rude and very brusque.

• Visited September 2012