“Value and comfort in Napoli”
Review of B&B Casamone

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Naples
B&B Casamone
Ranked #269 of 710 Naples B&B and Inns
New York City, New York
“Value and comfort in Napoli”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I researched TripAdvisor extensively before choosing (and thankfully, finding availability at) Giorigo and Celina's B&B Casamone. It was the right decision. I only had 2 nights in the city, but for the price you can't beat the amenities and location.
I rented one of the rooms, but you honestly have use of the entire flat, from kitchen to terrace to living room (with hammock!). The owners are right downstairs, and very helpful with guidance and recommendations. I also opted for the guided photographic walking tour with Giorgio, and not only is it a great way to gain a new perspective on techniques, but it serves as an introduction to the city and layout. Very important in a city as underrated (in my opinion) as Naples.
The bed is comfortable, the bathroom large with plenty of hot water, the ceiling fan and terrace doors welcome during the hot weather. There is even a washing machine available. The breakfast is handpicked each morning (local pastries) and set up for you outside in nice weather. I loved waking up and discovering what pastry might be in my bag each AM :-)
It is an easy walk to the funiculars and Spaccanapoli, as well as the port and Castel and Piazza Real. Great restaurants and cafes just around the corner.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
casamone, Owner at B&B Casamone, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
My dear,
We really appreciated the impression that you got from the energy of the city. As you wrote Naples is underrated and what is worse it seems that to give negative feedbacks about the city is a folkloric due act...
Luckily there are people like you that can feel what really is this city. And in the last period I see more and more positive notes about various areas. Not only the sames.
Thanks for your words about the photo walk that we did. I always need a feedback about this service that is pretty new.
Next time no chocolate in the morning. I promise ;)
Hope to see you soon.
Giorgio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Polish first
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

We stayed for four days at Casamone and felt very much at home in the lovely place they have. Very friendly owners; Nice breakfast; lovely views from the rooms and terrace; perfect central location to discover Naples and surroundings by foot, bus, boat or metro.

• Stayed September 2012
2 Thank Emitr
casamone, Owner at B&B Casamone, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Ciao! Thank you so much for dropping few lines for our B&B. It's so nice to get feedbacks from all over the world. I hope a day to have the possibility to host you again to visit our city.
Almaty, Kazakhstan
Reviewed July 30, 2012

First of all, I want to say many thanks to Celina. From the moment she met us and bravely took our big suitcase till the very end of our impossibly short stay (3 days) she was there for us helping and smiling every time we needed her. THANKS!
The room we lived in was spacious and simple with a big terrace overlooking the beautiful views of the city. But to be honest, we felt like we rent not a room, but the whole apartment, even though we had the neighbors in the opposite room. The big hammock hanging across the living room was so romantic and calling to sink inside that it became our favorite place to relax in the evenings. We even had small queue, so that all three of us could equally enjoy it.
Probably, the biggest benefit of this BnB is its location. Walking distance from historical city center, 5 min from sea (not the beach), 5 min from the main shopping streets. Just perfect!!!
And, if you come to Napoli, you, of course, expect to taste the best pizza in the world! What we did several times in the very vicinity of our BnB.
What a shame, I had no time to visit the Museum, but I can comfort myself with the thoughts of my return to heartful and caressing city of Napoli, where I would be sweetly greeted by Celina and Giorgio…

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Tarazitka
casamone, Owner at B&B Casamone, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Dear Tarazitka
It was so important for to host travelers from a so far land as yours. And we are very glad that you came back with lot of nice words about us and our city.
Of course if you will be back we will show you all the best itinerary to reach the museums and the hidden corners of the city. Next time you'll have the chance to taste also the typical kitchen that it's not only pizza. Hope you'll like it.
New Delhi, India
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We really enjoyed the three nights we spent there in May. Celina and Georgio were wonderful and very helpful. The room was nice and large and had a great balcony to sit out . There is a well equipped Kitchen to whip us a meal if required and we had breakfast every day sitting out side . It is fairly central and about a 10 minute walk to the metro station. The B&B is done up in bright colurs and is so cheerful. Georgio was so so helpful and helped us to charge our GPS on his computer - a real life saver as we had bought a new GPS and did not realise we needed to charge it ofr a few hrs before we used it.

Would definitely stay again if we were to visit Naples again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank rositar r
, Owner at B&B Casamone, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
Hi Rosita,
It was so nice to have you here. And after that I discovered that Justin is a photographer too I'm waiting you here to let discover to Justin some nice urban landscape. But sincerely I prefere to meet you there in India. Maybe you will show me some amazing corner of your city.
I hope that the GPS worked well for the rest of your trip. We spend more time talking about photography than waiting it was charged.
I wish to all of you all the best.
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed June 12, 2012

We spent 2 wonderful days at Casamone. The location is excellent, as are the facilities. The warmth of our hosts Giorgio and Celina made our stay special. It is close to everywhere and you can walk to the historic centre or to the port from where you would take the ferry to Capri and other islands. It is easy to find as it is on Via Filiangieri, an important landmark in the city. It is good value for money and we recommend it highly.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, Owner at B&B Casamone, responded to this review, June 23, 2012
My dear KM
It was a pleasure to have you here and I hope to see you soon so I will have the chance to go out take some picture with all of you.
As you see that we are close to everywhere, reading and answering to the reviews here, I feel that we are close to everybody too.
That's why we like to receive the travelers from all over the world and let them feel at home.
Have a good light on your path.
cebu city
Reviewed June 3, 2012

The best b&b you can find in Naples. Period. Great service, even greater location and the Italian breakfast was just so wonderful. Definitely recommending this to our friends and colleagues.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank vilma g
casamone, Proprietario at B&B Casamone, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
Dear Vilma,
It was so pleasant to have you all here with us. As you told me Napoli needs more days to be visited, so if you decide to come back we will wait you and you will be welcome back in your home in the center of Naples. And the breakfast will be the same or stronger if you need.
All the best
New York
Reviewed June 1, 2012

We had one of the best B&B experiences in all our years of traveling, staying at Casamone recently for a full week. Giorgio does everything possible to make sure your needs and comforts are well taken care of, even going so far as to providing us with a special, Neapolitan walnut bread for our plane ride home to the States!
Our time at Casamone, added to an unexpectedly wonderful and fascinating visit to this beautiful city!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
casamone, Proprietario at B&B Casamone, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
Dear Deb,
Your visit was really interesting for me and at the end also for the city due to the results that we got with prints, pictures and carves. I hope to see you soon with an exhibit and, who knows, maybe we will come for a workshop there.
It's great that you appreciate the walnut bread and I hope you had enough to taste in US land.
All the best