“Fried Pizza - Firtta - At Its Best !”
Review of De' figliole

De' figliole
Ranked #57 of 3,602 Restaurants in Naples
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2018

The last time we were in Napoli on a "Pizza Tour" this wonderful pizzeria was closed. Our guide told us it was the best "Pizza Fritta" in all of Italia. So we were so glad to find it open and boy, we were so impressed. The all women Pizzaiole (Pizza Makers) were at their best the night our family came for dinner, hungry. We seemed to be the only non locals there. Always a good sign.
We tried several pizzas and they were all wonderful. Even though they were fried, the are fried in such hot grease, they never tasted greasy. They are made so fast, you can try as many as you want till you are filled.
Do not miss this pizzeria on your own Napoli pizza tour!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank MassarelloFamily

Reviewed July 6, 2018

Polite, friendly staff who make everything right in front of you with freshly prepared ingredients.

We ordered a legendary pizza fritta to share and didn't regret it. Delicious and a must try street food when in Napoli!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 30, 2018

This place was recommended to us by the landlord of the B&B at which we were staying so we thought we would try it. Cheap and cheerful describes the overall ambience. The menu was limited but the fried pizza was actually quite nice and surprisingly did not have any visible traces of oil on the surface. The three of us each chose different fillings and everyone liked theirs - be careful, they are really piping hot - almost certainly more than the typical pizza.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 26, 2018

This is a must try experience. De`figole is the historical place to have Fried Pizza. It is an acquired taste but very good and great value. The wine is also very acceptable! Enjoy!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 24, 2018

We stopped here right after we got to Naples, excited to try a pizza fritta. We located it and headed in. I was fairly confident in having enough knowledge of Italian that I could order. They make it right in front of you, which is great. But when I went to order, they seemed not to be a bit put out that I was ordering. Just didn't have a good vibe, so we ordered it to take away.

The dough was great and it wasn't greasy at all. But I just didn't like the fillings, so I through out the last 1/3 of the pizza. I didn't think anyone else had this issue, though, as one of our kids asked if we could have it again. I just...I'm not a fan.

Date of visit: February 2018