1,615 results
All reviews business district free shuttle centro direzionale hotel shuttle close to the airport hotel restaurant upgraded to a suite garibaldi station amalfi coast felt safe city train pompeii angelo taxis vesuvius mt
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Reached napoli centrale around 5ish and walked for about 20-30mins to the hotel with our big bags past a very sketchy area so i would recommend taking cab which ranges from €6 to €15 euros depending on how honest the taxi driver is. The staff just gave us the keys to our room and inform of the wifi password; maybe it could’ve helped a little if he informed us of breakfast and the shuttle service- which is always full in the morning so we spend more money on the taxi to get to the city. Room is big since we took the suites but the bathroom drain was rusty so our plans to take a bath went down the rusty drain too. No free water bottle was given so bring your own. Breakfast was alright and service there was nice.
Overall, in terms of location, you still need to spend on the sketchy taxis to get to the station so i would not recommend.
In terms of service, it is not the best so i would look somewhere else.
In terms of room size, i took the suites so it was big.
In terms of price, maybe.
Disappointing stay at a world renowned establishment.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Manager-Hotel-Invest, Manager at Holiday Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2019

Dear IzwanDanial
Thank you very much for your time to share your comments about the recent stay at the Holiday Inn Naples
I was disappointed to learn that we did not fully live up to your expectations.
Please feel free to contact me direct at marketing@hotel-invest.com should you wish to visit us again.
Kind regards

Reviewed April 2, 2019

This was our first visit to Naples and we had arranged to stay in a privately owned apartment. The apartment was horrible and we decided immediately that we would not stay there. Hubby immediately got online and reserved a room at the Holiday Inn. We received excellent service from the staff. Olga was the first person that we met at the desk and she started the excellent service/treatment that we received for the duration of our stay. She was friendly and very informative. She went out of her way to educate us about the taxis and what we should ask for, where to go in the Naples and how to get there. Our room was comfortable and clean. This IHG had a dining room that would compete with nice restaurants. The food was very good. The good service did not stop with the front desk and dining room. There is a large bar area that extends outside to a seating area. The bartender was funny and nice; he introduced me the very best green olives that I have ever tasted. The seating area outside the bar was relaxing and comfortable. The location of the hotel is in a business area and you need to take a taxis or the hotel shuttle to the metro to get into the city or the beach area. When we left, Olga and Nunzia wished us well and arranged for a taxis. The title of this review says it all for us. The only negative thing is that I did not get the brand name of the olives or the area in Italy where they are grown.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Manager-Hotel-Invest, General Manager at Holiday Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2019

Dear PAB480

Thank you for your review and to have chosen for Holiday Inn Naples!
I am delighted to read such a gleaming report of our Hotel, comfort of the room, professional staff.
It is our goal to consistently provide customer satisfaction and your comments are very important to us.
The feedback we receive from valued guests like yourself, enables us to keep up the good work.
We look forward to welcoming you again at the Holiday Inn Naples.

With Best regards,
Alessandro Geminiani,

Reviewed March 9, 2019

Overall this hotel was a huge disappointment mainly because of the poor customer service. I travel quite often and as a platinum elite member, I truly enjoy the IHG hotels and for the most part, always have a great experience. My recent trip to Holiday Inn Naples in December 2018 was a pure nightmare. First, let me start and say that the room was nice, clean and comfortable. For an IHG hotel, I didn't find the friendliness of a staff I usually experience. When we checked in, I will say the girl who checked us in was pleasant. However, on a daily basis, the staff we encountered for various questions were not welcoming. One person, in particular, was disgustingly rude name Claudio. He was very condescending and arrogant, I didn't appreciate the way we were spoken to when asking another employee a simple question. The way he spoke to us was unbelievable. I refuse to be treated in such a manner and I let him know how rude he was, he didn’t care and became even ruder and had to have the last word. His colleague whom, we were speaking with before he rudely interrupted, actually started crying, I felt so bad for her because this was not her fault. Thank god we were checking out that day or else I would have canceled the rest of my stay. I have never had this type of experience with any IHG hotel let alone any hotel. Thanks to Claudio, this hotel gets a 1-star rating. On another note we got back to our room at 8pm at night from a long day trip to Positano and housekeeping was in the room cleaning this late at night. Since we couldn't eat our pizza in our room we went downstairs and sat in the little sitting area in front of one of the restaurants/bar on the lower level. As soon as we sat down and took a bite of our pizza, the manager came running out from the bar telling us we couldn’t eat our food there and he was not pleasant at all. This whole stay was a nightmare we couldn’t wait to get out of there and back to Rome where we stayed the remainder of our trip at another IHG hotel where the customer service and stay were absolutely wonderful. Claudio and some of the other staff there can really use some education and guidance on how to treat their customers from the Crowne Plaza Rome staff who were amazing.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Manager-Hotel-Invest, General Manager at Holiday Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2019

Dear Linh S
Thank you very much for having shared your comments about the recent stay at the Holiday Inn Naples. I am terribly sorry to learn that this time we did not meet your expectations.
Regarding the staff attitude I wish to apologize for it and I can assure that I have shared your comments with the Front Office and Bar staff and taken the necessary corrective actions in order to avoid such situations in the future.
Once again I thank you for your comments that gave me the opportunity to improve our standards of service and I really hope that you may decide to come back to the Holiday Inn Naples so we may show the real value of our Hotel.
Best regards

Reviewed March 5, 2019

Hotel is very nice, it was clean and professional. We enjoyed staying here people were very friendly restaurant crew were awesome! Bartender was great also! Hotel has a garage on site which is very nice and garage attendant was very helpful and always got our car right away. Not much around the hotel to walk to but close to airport and not far from the downtown area. Also not a far drive to the waterfront. Breakfast is included which was very nice lots to chose from. Restaurant also had a nice dinner menu also.

Room tip: We were on a high floor and room got pretty warm during the day.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Manager-Hotel-Invest, General Manager at Holiday Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2019

Dear RBtravel04
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Holiday Inn Naples.
I am enthusiastic to read a such a great review and I am proud to hear so kind words about my staff
I am thrilled to learn that we are always able to leave a positive impression, the team will be delighted.
I am also pleased to hear your appreciation about your dinner at our restaurant Bristot
Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed February 18, 2019

Stayed at this hotel with some friends on a girlie weekend. This was my second visit having stayed there last year as well. The staff were friendly, helpful and professional as expected. The bedroom had very comfortable double beds and the bathroom too was spotless.

We had the Sunday evening buffet and the price was reasonable and the food provided tasty with the variety of food on offer very good. There is not much to do in the area but it is quite close to the Airport and a short trip to the city centre. My friends were very happy with the hotel and we will stay there again when we return to Naples!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Manager-Hotel-Invest, General Manager at Holiday Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2019

Dear vykye2000
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience after your recent stay at Holiday Inn Naples.
I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I am pleased to know you appreciated the comfort of your rooms, our location close to the airport.
As well I am delighted to see that our staff contributed in making it a great experience.
Thank you also for having mentioned our Bistrot restaurant.
It would be wonderful to have you staying with us again for another great stay
with kind regards