“Poor service”

Ranked #123 of 3,097 Restaurants in Naples
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: San Ferdinando
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We called beforehand to make a reservation because we were coming with a 3 months old baby. They said to come there as no reservation possible. We came early, and they wouldn't seat us because our party of 7 people was not all there. We had to wait outside for everyone to come before they seated us.
Since it was quite crowded they were very pushy for us to leave as soon as we finish eating the waiter almost snached my plate several times without me finishing.
Beef was a bit too raw.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,193)

Reviewed January 10, 2013

If you are looking for a great steak house where you can find all kind of steak, you found what you want. I love ExtraJack, It's a steak of 800g, cooked very well.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I am closely related to this restaurant as there I asked my wife to marry me. My memories therefore were quite good on this small brasserie sited in one of the most beautiful place in Naples. Last week we decided with a couple of friends to have dinner in there and it was to live in a movie … fast and furious. We sat after having waited for a while and suddenly this swarm of Singhalese waiters started hurrying us up for whatever operations … 30 seconds to order,10 seconds to drink, and no more than 1 minute to eat some bruschetta…they attempted to collect the dishes several times … I had to clearly state once í do want to eat these leftovers!!’. The top was nevertheless reached once I asked for the famous 'elephant ear' .. a huge beef cotoletta served with French fries and salads .. unfortunately even if it was on the menu …. It was not available.. damn! I was there to eat that dish, what a bad luck! However the waiter was not able to explain what the situation was and therefore me and my friends remained patiently there to expect them to cut some raw meat in order to prepare the receipt. When the waiter – hawk tried to put some pressure on us to make ourselves stand up …we acknowledged that anything was on preparation. After two more Singhalese consultations one local waiter came and we decided to change the meat…. It is quite sad to say I will never return there intentionally and probably I will no longer sponsor it as one of my favorite ones.

2  Thank gacunzo001
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I've been there by chance with my family, and we had some starters and one main, a part from the fries, very very good, all the rest was absolutely avarage despite a price slightly above the avarage...the service was as well average, as well as the atmosphere.

I'd come back only to try the steak but I'd not reccomend it.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Atmosphere:
This restaurant is stylish, outside is a little but very full sitting. About 15 people was still waiting for a free table, which is not very pleasant but on other side it means that this restaurant is favourite. We went here because receptionist in our hotel recommend it for a good meat. Outside sitting is on the street, not very nice place, better after sunset if you don't see it much :).

Service:
Waiters were very busy. Their system of order when you have to write your order on the paper is not very efficient but waiter was helpful and wrote it for us.

Food:
They are focus to huge portions of meat mainly beef. We ordered sangria which was great, 2 kind of beef, hamburger meat and pork. Just one beef was perfect other was hard, chewy and dry. Like a side dish was thin slices of potatoes which was really tasty.

Price: