All reviews metro station taxi rank safe area sea view nice size fixed price small hotel would definitely stay here again the hotel is clean location is great piazza neighborhood chiaia euros street fixtures capri
Reviewed December 6, 2017

I initially chose to stay at this hotel because of the reviews and the pictures from other travelers. I am so glad I did. Getting to the hotel was easy and not worth the $30-$40 from the airport. If you're a bit high maintenance and would feel better not taking public transportation than the taxi ride is worth it I guess. However getting here was super simple. From the airport take the Alibus. It's directly in front on the exiting area for the airport a few steps from the taxi stall. Then get off at the central station stop. Get a ticket to piazza Amenedo (Google for more detailed directions) but the Pinto Sotrey hotel is directly across the circle. Make sure you know what the hotel looks like because I didn't see any signage. Anywho the check-in area is on the 4th floor if you have a late flight.
The hotel is clean and the guy that works the front desk was super friendly and helpful. He doesn't speak much English but is pleasant nonetheless. In the morning he provided a wonderful breakfast on the terrace. The area is filled with shops and restaurants so you won't have to travel far. You can even walk to the Galleria Umberto, see the Nuevo castle or take a bus tour( which by the way was totally not worth $23)!
I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Oh forgot one thing. The internet sucks but I think it's due to too many users at one time.
Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Miamimama03
Reviewed August 1, 2017

It seems that the Pinto-Storey hoteliers read the reviews here, but do not read the e-mail sent directly to them.
I have not been stayed in Pinto-Storey: I was warned for 1 day that there were no available numbers despite prior reservation. I was redirected to another hotel Filangieri B&B. Nevertheless, Pinto-Storey Pinto-Storey have a payment from my credit card.
Dear Pinto-Storey! I ask to return the money. Such actions are similar to crime.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
3  Thank hanikitan
Reviewed May 31, 2017

A very small hotel on the 4th floor of an apartment building in the quiet (safe) area of Chiaia in Naples. We stayed in rooms 14 and 20 next to the reception and small breakfast room. As the rooms were numbered from 14-20, there may be more rooms elsewhere in the building, but we didn't ask. Breakfast is individually served in the charming breakfast room, or in your own room if you wish. The rooms were a nice size with comfortable beds. Room 14 had a wonderful view of Capri and Sorrento as well as much of Naples. Room 20 had a sea-view and more of Naples. The owner was there most evenings (with 1 weekend evening off), and another man (who also served breakfast) in the mornings plus the weekend evening. However I don't think that anybody was there after 10pm. There are a few steps from the street to the lift, so this property would NOT be suitable for anybody who couldn't walk at all.
There is an underground station across the square, which also has a taxi rank. Taxis offer fixed fares, so were very useful as we were a party of 3 including 1 wheelchair user (who could walk a bit). The fare to Porta Nolana station (the terminus of the line to Herculaneum, Pompei and Sorrento) was 13 Euros. It was very easy to get a seat there, but the train got very busy at the next stop (the main railway station). We also took a taxi to Vesuvius (90 Euros fixed price included a wait of 2 hours for us to climb to the very top [although the wheelchair user just sat and enjoyed the view]).

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights. It was nice, clean, and the staff was very. The location is great, near the metro station and walking distance to the coast. The first day the internet connection was not working, but it was resolved and the wifi did work. We LOVED Herman, a dachshund, who greets the guests.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

Very convenient, clean and quite.
It is at walk distance from the shops and also from the sea.
The personel is friendly and helpful.
The wi fi is good quality, but some times it slows down.
I did not have breakfast during my stay but I think it is available. Just check the booking options.
Oh, I almost forgot!
Excellent decoration and furniture!

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business