“Yuksel Atasel/Istanbul Central Location, Friendly Staffs, Stylish Shops”
Review of Pinto-Storey

Pinto-Storey
Ranked #86 of 185 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We, who is a group of friends, stayed at Pinto Storey for three nights in this september. According to us the hotel is in the heart of Napoli, you can go everywhere by walking, in this way you can easly learn the heart of Napoli. Hotel has a splendid view of Napoli Bay and Vezuv Volcano. But the other side of the hotel is facing a shoping street.
I was suprised that the hotel is in the fourth and fifth floor, reception desk is in the fourth floor. The other floors of the building are being used differen purposes. So, you can not go in the hotel by the main entrance directly. Get on the elevetor and go to the fourth floor. Main entrance is locked at 8 o'clock in the evening and you have to open the main enrance door by the key given to you by the staffs. Everything is really good and the staffs are very friendly. We allways remember the girl with smiling face in the breakfast room.

Room Tip: Choose a room at sea side of the Hotel for a splendid view. If the price is a point for you, stay a...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed August 31, 2012

We arrived at Pinto-Storey about ten minutes before "check-in." It was a little hard to get all of our luggage up the stairs and into the tiny elevator, but we made it. We were greeted by a staff person vacuuming the waiting area. She encouraged us to come in and indicated that the desk person should be there in ten minutes. We sat down in a quaint sitting area and waited. Half an hour later someone arrived and checked us in. Our room was spacious and clean. The balcony was also quite spacious and overlooked a city street. Balconies are one of my favorite things so this was a major plus for me! The hotel is located right near a metro stop and a few cafes. It is about a 15 minute walk down a nice shopping street to reach various attractions, including the Palazzo Royale and the hop on/hop-off sightseeing bus. We were given keys to let ourselves into the building, into the hotel part of the building, and into our room if we were out past eleven. That evening the woman working at the desk was very helpful and helped us get our phone charged up despite the lack of availability of a working outlet in our room. She also gave us some good tips on finding food. The shower completely flooded the bathroom area whenever we tried to use it, but we found this is quite common in Italian hotels. This one was probably a bit worse than others though. The breakfast was pretty basic and I was able to find a croissant to munch on and some juice to sip.The same check in person was working when we wanted to check out and again was MIA when we needed to leave in a hurry. Overall, the hotel was a good value for the price, but could do better by having someone available at the front desk when we needed them....

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PenelopeTsernoglou
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I stayed in the Pinto Storey Hotel in Napoli for 4 nights this summer: great location, across from the subway entrance (same line going to Napoli Centrale) and 1 block from Via de Mille (with all the fancy stores). THe room was very tinny but the balcony facing the Napoli bay and the Vesuvio was amazing. Only problem: the AC fan from the room next door was on my balcony and when on, the hot air was blowing up into my room... too bad.... The second thing: paid Wi-Fi....
The staff was super friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I like staying in small hotels or B&B in good locations and usually stay with my friend in Naples, this trip I needed a hotel. The location is good, the hotel is old fashioned and clean. They charge for AC and Internet, which in other hotels and B&B's I have stayed in in Italy these are free. The man who works at the front desk during the day was not helpful or pleasant at all. I asked about an iron the answer was no. My first morning at breakfast (I was staying 4 nights) I asked if it was possible that they would have plain yogurt the next morning and the answer was no, next week was the reply. The grocery is across the street, I bought my own. The next morning I asked for a bowl and spoon and they gave it to me but I was not allowed to take it to my room. I have been visiting Naples for 20 years and this is one of the few times I felt that rudeness was the rule, which is unfortunate. Would not recommend this hotel based on the bad attitude.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank nb2011_11
Reviewed June 23, 2012

After staying a week on Ischia, we needed to spend one night in Naples because of a very early flight home. My mom had been in Naples a couple of times and thought it was dirty, etc. (you know the stuff you hear people complain about). However, there is one neighborhood which is different, Chiaia. This hotel was suggested to me and I wish I had spent more than one night there. Since our flight was so early in the morning, we weren’t able to have breakfast there. There is a small refrigerator in the room, so I bought some pastries to keep for the morning along with cold coffee. The room had a small balcony with a side view of Vomero. I will definitely stay in this hotel again on my next trip to Naples The area was beautiful with nice shops and restaurants not far away.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank sushi3
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Like the other reviewers, I found the location to be spot-on with its being near a metro stop and shopping. Room was clean and comfortable. Think AC was extra, internet definitely was, which surprised me (I guess having wi-fi doesn't mean it's free). Found one staff person to be quite unhelpful/unfriendly (was turned off by this immediately and probably wouldn't stay there again because of it) while another was quite the opposite, informing us that we didn't have to use our allotted internet time all @ once (would have been nice if we'd been told that the first time we paid for an hour), showing us on a map where to have dinner, etc. Overall, a comfortable stay but don't know that I'd go back.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2012

This is an old hotel in Napoli, more a pension than an Hotel, but nice and the best think is the Location. Your are in city center , and the metro station is in front of the hotel.

Rooms are average , with a good minibar and a fast wifi ( to be paid). The Hotel is in a Building at the 4 th and 5 th floors, and reception close at 23, so if You arrive later you have the keys of the building for late arrival.

breakfast is very average, and they accept credit cards only for a minimum amount of 50 Euro, so if You have a prepaid rate ( and they have just prepaid) for the extra ( wifi, minibar) You have to pay only Cash !!! and this is incredible for me!

At the end an average... Pension

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business