1,729 results
All reviews rooftop restaurant leading hotels of the world sea view bay of naples classic hotel five star hotel breakfast buffet top floor taxi stand sea front pastries santa lucia small balcony junior suite location is excellent mount vesuvius visiting naples
Selected filters
Reviewed September 26, 2017

Fantastic Hotel, located 20mins by taxi from the airport and directly on the harbour. A grand classic hotel with service to match. Beautifully decorated, fantastic staff, spotless rooms.
The Breakfast was excellent, huge variety, fresh pastries, cold meats and cheeses, cereals, fruit, eggs, bacon, sausages...it goes on. Wonderful coffee! sets you up for the day!
The beds were amazing we slept so well, plenty of huge fluffy white towels, slippers! turn down service etc.

I don't say this often but I really didn't want to leave. I would highly recommend the hotel and I will defiantly be going back.

Room tip: Rooms at the front of the Hotel have a sea/harbour view but I think they are more expensive.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2017

Classic, old school hotel on the waterfront in Naples. Our room had a view of the castle in the Bay of Naples.

Walking distance to so much including the oldest pizza place in the world and the ferry we took to go to Capri.

Great service, very nice breakfast included in the rate. Comfortable room and nice amenities. Cute bar/lounge area with seafront views.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 6, 2017

I found the hotel was much more than I expected Lovely food setting and service Swopping lunch for dinner worked well on couple of occassions Gorgeous Buffet served twice a week Room clean and was ideal for single traveller Free shuttle bus, early breakfast /packed lunch if required. Lovely outside pool (no charge !) and gardens

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in the Grand Hotel Vesuvio in September 2016, for five nights. I had a truly wonderful stay; staff were very friendly, accommodating and gracious - one of the real plus points about the stay actually.

I really enjoyed the surroundings; tasteful, with a nod to old-world elegance. Location was outstanding, overlooking the stunning Castle Dell'Ovo. I had a rooftop balcony, which I had not booked but was upgraded to due to the length of stay - very good of the management to do so.

The rooms are serviced to a very high standard of cleanliness and the beds were so incredibly comfortable.

The breakfast was totally delicious, with a huge variety foods available, from hot to cold.

Overall, it was a wholly pleasurable stay. I would absolutely love to go back and recommend that everyone make a sojourn in this Grand Hotel if they are ever visiting Naples.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Sabrina B
Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

We spent 2 nights here and were happily out of the hustle and bustle of old Naples, on the water just across from the scenic Castel dell'Ovo. The service was impeccable throughout and the room, while quite small, felt luxurious. I would happily stay here again!

Date of stay: August 2017