“Not to be Missed”
Review of Valu'

Valu'
Ranked #138 of 2,844 Restaurants in Naples
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: San Ferdinando
england
“Not to be Missed”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

lovely setting. Friendly staff. Good wine selection, though the Prosecco wasn't chilled so slightly disappointed i couldn't have any. I has Lemon & Asparagus Risotto which was delicious. 10 year old son had pork skewers that he really enjoyed. My husband had a very large fillet steak, perfectly cooked medium/rare with a risotto of Walnut and Gorgonzola that will certainly be on the menu to try to recreate when we get home. You could watch the chefs work in the kitchen through glass panels, always satisfying to see the standards your food is prepared to. Thoroughly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited April 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
København, Staden Kobenhavn, Denmark
“The only rissoterria in the entire world (I guess)”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Situated in one of the dingy alleys of Via Toledo in Naples, Valu is a real treat for the taste buds. After the over load of pasta and pizza, we decided to go on something easy. Valu is a short form of brother and sister Valentina and Lucas. They had at least a 50 types of rissoto. Being a vegetarian, I naturally opted for a veg rissoto. And it was just perfect. We also had a refreshingly fresh salad. The place also boasts of some really good Italien wine. Unfortunately, that day I was not in mood for wine otherwise it's the best thing that compliments their fantastic rissoto. The staffs were friendly too and spoke good English.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Jaya_Shashi
Seoul, South Korea
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Got lost in Naples and found this place, but more importantly, Olga”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Train from Rome arrived in Naples late Monday evening with just enough time to grab pizza nearby. Afterwards, my travel companion and I were still interested in finding a place to grab drinks, but if you've been in Naples on a Monday night I'm sure you already know that most places are closed down and it only makes the sight of trash in the streets all the more discouraging. We wandered into the old city trying to find a dive, but when we rounded a corner we saw a restaurant front with outdoor seating and a beautiful young woman waiting tables. We ducked in and were seated immediately by that very same young lady, a stunning Russian-Italian girl named Olga. She helped us with our wine selection and made great small talk, despite our terrible grasp of Italian. The wine selection was fantastic and the look and feel of the place was very clean and modern. By the end of our time there I was so smitten with Olga that I offered to take her back to USA with me. She politely declined. Next time I'm in town, I'm bringing flowers. 5 stars!

• Visited March 2013
“Great risotto, nice meat.”
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Small place, quite modernly designed, open kitchen. The owner was friendly and helpful, service wwas great. A primi piatti named fogatini which was vegetable rools with cheese and hamm had no taste sadly. The risotto was lovely, the escalope a la limone was good and the filleto di manzo offered a very big and generous portion of tender fillet steak that was nicely grilled. Prices are slightly upmarket but not too much. Overlall a nice place, would come back for that great red chicori risotto!

Naples, Italy
“Best Risotto in town”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Great Fillet and risotto, great service and away from tourists. Small but great place for a small group, our door seating in the alleys of Napoli with great great food.

Visited February 2013