“Spectacular day! Highly recommended”
Review of See Amalfi Coast

and up
Pompeii - Sorrento - Positano Sharing Tour
Ranked #1 of 252 Tours in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: See Amalfi Coast is a private car service company and the fruit of two cousins' strong passion for their homeland. Carmine Foggia and Vito Minopoli, whom after obtaining their licenses as tour escorts for the Campania region, decided to improve the services they could offer to their customers accompanying them personally on a journey of discovery, which includes the most breathtaking sites and areas in Campania. See Amalfi Coast takes you to those places that you've always wanted to visit when visiting Southern Italy. See Amalfi Coast introduces you to those out-of-the way places the locals love and that large coach tours seldom reach. You can choose one of many package tours that have an authentic itinerary. It allows you to experience the region's fine cuisine. As well seeing spectacular panoramic and breathtaking views of the Amalfi coastline. You could even design your own tour, incorporating your list of must See places with our assistance. Either way, your escort driver will take care of everything, so you can sit back, relax and make the most of your time in Southern Italy. See Amalfi Coast believes travel is about "experiencing" new destinations and culture, rather than simply "passing through."
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We booked a tour through the website and received prompt, friendly and informative responses by Carmine and Vito. Our driver was Gaetano and the van was very comfortable, cool and equipped with a baby seat for my toddler (we are a family of 5). Gaetano was a brilliant driver, chatty and informative. He took us to the sites we wanted to see and also booked us an amazing lunch overlooking Positano (best pizza I've ever had in my life, and most beautiful view I've ever experienced while eating pizza and drinking beer :) We had a really lovely, full day and didn't have to worry about anything because Gaetano had it all sorted! Thank you! We will be recommending this tour to family and friends.

1  Thank DrJKD
seeamalficoast, Proprietario at See Amalfi Coast, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

See Amalfi Coast" and myself, would like to thank you for your positive review on trip advisor.
We are so happy and glad that you found our services excellent !
We try to do our very best to provide the best customer service care we can.
Once again, thenk you for your kind words and we hope you had a truly memorable and extravagant experience of Italy:
We hope to meet again on another fantastic tour.
Warmest regards
VITO and CARMINE

Write a ReviewReviews (2,335)
All reviews
"pasta"
in 61 reviews
"gelato"
in 65 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 48 reviews
"family restaurant"
in 18 reviews
"italian food"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We hired Vito to take us on a tour of the Amalfi Coast, Sorrento and Positano. We had the time of our lives. He exceeded all of our expectations. Vito was friendly, knowledgeable and quite entertaining with his singing! I am smiling now just thinking about it. We had the best lunch of our trip at the Tagliata up on the mountain. We are enjoying the olive oil we purchased on a private tour of a local olive farm. We will definitely hire Vito again in the future and recommend his services to anyone touring Italy. Sonia and Dan Savage (Newmarket, Ontario, Canada)

1  Thank sonia_savage

I'd like to thank you for your kind words on Trip Advisor. It is a great feeling when I get such positive feedback of my service from my clients once the tour is done. Knowing that they are completely satisfied makes me very happy. Our See Amalfi Coast team appreciates it as this helps our business grow. I'm so happy that I was able to share my love of my homeland and my culture with you. Also, I am ecstatic to have provided you with valuable history throughout the tour.

Hoping to meet you once again in the near future and provide you with another memorable tour and as for me, great company.

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

This drive was part of our group tour along the Amalfi coast. We all had a great day, best photography and many stops along the way. The drivers are very skilful to take some of these narrow bends. One of the best days out you will have. No wonder almost everyone rated this as excellent.

1  Thank 1TraveltheWorld

We are so happy and glad that you found our services excellent !
We try to do our very best to provide the best customer service care we can.
We hope to meet again on another fantastic tour.
Warmest regards
VITO and CARMINE

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have just finished the tour through Ravello, Amalfi, Positano with our driver Domenico, and I felt compelled to write a review recommending his services. He is friendly, highly knowledgeable, entertaining and will cater to your every need. We just had a wonderful time.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We had the pleasure of spending our day with Vito! We booked the Pompeii, Sorrento & Positano tour, and although we were a bit late getting off the cruise ship, Vito was waiting for us with open arms! A super clean, air conditioned Mercedes van was waiting although there were only three of us. Since we were a bit late, Vito suggested we do our tour in reverse order, so we would not be rushed...he was so right! We went all the way to Positano...what a stunning drive! We stopped for a few beautiful photo ops, and spent just the right amount of time is that beautiful town. Along the way, I told Vito how I wanted to bring home some olive oil and limoncello...he told us that if we wanted we could go to a family owned olive grove where they press and make their own oil. It was wonderful!! They gave us a tasting of so many different types of oil, showed us the presses...it was a perfect! We bought a ton of olive oil and balsamic vinegar to ship back to us in the states. He then suggested a great pizza place in Sorrento. After we walked to a small store where they grew their own lemons and made their own limoncello and gelato. Heavenly!! From there, we drove to Pompeii where we spent just enough time. I was so happy that we were able to spend more time in Sorrento and Positano! It was perfect! Vito was a true Italian charmer who loves Italy, Naples and the Amalfi Coast. It was great to listen to him talk about the area and his life here...and even sing us a few Italian songs!! I would do this again in a heartbeat! Thank you so much for "a beautiful day" Vito!!

seeamalficoast, Owner at See Amalfi Coast, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013