“Highlight of our 16 day Mediterranean vacation”

See Amalfi Coast and more...
Book In Advance
$131.84*
Pompeii - Sorrento - Positano Tour
Ranked #1 of 193 Tours in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: See Amalfi Coast is a private car service company and the fruit of two cousins' strong passion for their homeland. Carmine Foggia and Vito Minopoli, whom after obtaining their licenses as tour escorts for the Campania region, decided to improve the services they could offer to their customers accompanying them personally on a journey of discovery, which includes the most breathtaking sites and areas in Campania. See Amalfi Coast takes you to those places that you've always wanted to visit when visiting Southern Italy. See Amalfi Coast introduces you to those out-of-the way places the locals love and that large coach tours seldom reach. You can choose one of many package tours that have an authentic itinerary. It allows you to experience the region's fine cuisine. As well seeing spectacular panoramic and breathtaking views of the Amalfi coastline. You could even design your own tour, incorporating your list of must See places with our assistance. Either way, your escort driver will take care of everything, so you can sit back, relax and make the most of your time in Southern Italy. See Amalfi Coast believes travel is about "experiencing" new destinations and culture, rather than simply "passing through."
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Everything went smooth as silk! Vito was there to meet us exactly as planned, the car was a Mercedes small 7 passenger van which was excellent with AC working all the way because it was hot. We knew we wanted to see Sorrento and Positano and Vito suggested we see Pompeii as well. We weren't too sure because of the heat and If it was just up to me I would have skipped it in the heat! 95 degrees at 2:00 in the afternoon and Pompeii is not the place to be. But that wasn't his fault. My wife commented that I picked a great looking tour guide!

1  Thank Eric R
seeamalficoast, Owner at See Amalfi Coast and more..., responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2012

"See Amalfi Coast" and myself, would like to thank you for your positive review on trip advisor.
We are so happy and glad that you found our services excellent !
We try to do our very best to provide the best customer service care we can.
Once again, thenk you for your kind words and we hope you had a truly memorable and extravagant experience of Italy:
We hope to meet again on another fantastic tour.
Warmest regards
VITO AND CARMINE

Write a ReviewReviews (2,082)

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Vito did a great job working with us. we altered the tour slightly and had them bring us to a small winery in Ravello which was very nice. We even ordered a case of wine and had it shipped back to the States. Vincenzo, our driver, was amazing from beginning to end. We had a 9:00AM pickup at our hotel in Sorrento and he arrived early in a Mercedes E-Class which was very comfortable. His English was very good which made communication much easier for my wife. Along the way he was very knowledgeable and friendly. The entire tour lasted 8 hrs but there wasnt a moment of boredom. The highlight of our day was the amazing restaurant we went to for lunch way up in the mountains of Positano that is a local spot. We sat and didn't have to order anything. They just kept bringing food out which was all so amazing. I know you are probably asking yourself what the name of this place is but the only way to find out is by booking a tour with Vito and Carmine! You will not be disappointed. I give them an A++++++

seeamalficoast, Owner at See Amalfi Coast and more..., responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2012

We are so happy and glad that you found our services excellent !
We try to do our very best to provide the best customer service care we can.
We hope to meet again on another fantastic tour.
Warmest regards
Carmine, Vito

Reviewed August 25, 2012

We booked the Amalfi Coast tour this past July. We are a family of three with a teenage son. Our driver Vincenzo was waiting with a newer model airconditioned Mercedes at the dock in Naples for us as we disembarked our cruise for the day. We toured Pompeii, Sorrento and Positano. It was such a relaxing way to see the area, stopping whenever we felt like it, not sharing a van with others or being on someone elses timeschedule.. Vincenzo was firstly a fantastic driver, relaxed, knowledgable and funny. He recommended a lovely cliff top restaurant for lunch in Positano, which we thoroughly enjoyed. Breathtaking views, Only wish we had more time there. We will definately be back and book through them again. Highly recommend!!!

seeamalficoast, Owner at See Amalfi Coast and more..., responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2012

I am happy to hear that you and your family had a wonderful tour. I would like to thank you for your kind review. It is appreciated by myself and the team at See Amalfi Coast. I am please to know that you had a wonderful time with my service and enjoyed my flare that I offered when conversing with you and your family. I am so pleased with all the knowledge of history that I was able to transpire to you all through the tour of my homeland. Which I am so proud of being part of, Southern Italy. I hope to have the opportunity to providing you another memorable tour in the future. You all take care and I wish you all well. Vito and Carmine.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Our ship had less than a day in Naples, but Alexandro made it fabulous, We arrived at Herculaneum early and for once had ancient ruins to ourselves. Our 8 year old ran from place to place, excited at all her discoveries. By buying our multi-tickets there, we avoided the super long line for tickets at Pompeii, which was scorchingly hot and crowded, so we didn't stay long. Then, on to Sorrento (Alex's home town), where we spent a delightful couple of hours. Alex recommended a fabulous and reasonably priced restaurant (I think its name was Basilica), as well as the best gelato in town (Davide). By the way, we were totally charmed by Sorrento. And last but not least, given the unbelievable heat and humidity, perhaps the best part was the beautiful Mercedes with incredibly powerful A/C -- absolutely the nicest vehicle we encountered among the various tours and transfers we booked on this cruise.

1  Thank Arlo47

I'd like to thank you for your kind words on Trip Advisor. It is a great feeling when I get such positive feedback of my service from my clients once the tour is done. Knowing that they are completely satisfied makes me very happy. Our See Amalfi Coast team appreciates it as this helps our business grow. I'm so happy that I was able to share my love of my homeland and my culture with you. Also, I am ecstatic to have provided you with valuable history throughout the tour.

Hoping to meet you once again in the near future and provide you with another memorable tour and as for me, great company.

Warmest regards,
Vito and Carmine

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Gianni, our tour guide, greeted us with a big smile as we departed from the ship and ready for our tour of Naples and the Amalfi Coast. We loved the sights, the beautiful water and cliffs of Positano and lunch at La Tagliata. Gianni is full of energy and humor, eager to show us his homeland of which he is so proud and sharing personal stories of his life and family in Italy. Gianni has the ability to make that "personal connection" with his tour guests that sets him apart from many other guides that we met on our 14 day cruise. Our family of 5 (2 children) agreed that Gianni and "See Amalfi Coast Tours" surpassed our expectations! Bravo Gianni, we miss you! Fred, Laura, Ann, Matt and Rachel from Boxford, MA.

1  Thank Frederick G

SeeAmalfiCoast would like to thank you for your kind words that you have expressed on TripAdvisor. We are very pleased to know that you had an amazing time with our services. We hope to have the opportunity to providing you with another memorable tour in the near future. Best regards, Carmine,Vito