“Beware as a tourist”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Gusto & Gusto

Gusto & Gusto
Ranked #372 of 2,794 Restaurants in Naples
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: San Ferdinando
London, United Kingdom
“Beware as a tourist”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

Very good quality food, but pushy waiters who gave me more than I asked for, and ended up costing me a fortune.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank annamc79

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Good Italian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2012

Ate at this restaurant on the recommendation of our host on three occasions. One dinner as part of a party of 18, lunch in a party of 10, and a second dinner for 5. Excellent service, good selection of typical Italian food, and very good fresh seafood cooked in typical manner. The staff coped admirably well with the large party, despite a very important football match on the giant screens in the Restaurant. Napoli won, which added to the atmosphere. The waiters we equally attentive and friendly when we were five, and no football to cheer them along.

• Visited February 2012
Hong Kong
“Excellent service and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2011

my boyfriend and I ordered a grilled swordfish and a grilled squid. Both were grilled just done and are juicy and tender. Service is very good the waiter is always attentive. Free glass and sparkling wine and a free glass of meloncello to finish. The house white is very fruity and we enjoyed it.

Very unfortunately we have no small change for tip and service was not included. If the waiter serving us seen this we are really sorry!!!!

Visited November 2011
Quincy, Massachusetts
“As advertised”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2011

As advertised, good food in particular the seafood,, many tourists (its location is adjacent to several hotels), fewer locals, The reason I rate this an overall average is because of a potential awkward moment - specifically the waiter pointed out that he does not receive any of the 13% service fee (which is on top of the set up charge of approximatley a couple euros per person). The implication is the waiter expects a tip over and above the service fee and the set up fee. I have spoken to a couple of my Italian friends on how I should address these type of situatiuons. There appears to be no uniform way to address this "double tip" issue. My view is that I look at the overall quality and price of food, the quality of service, the set up and service fees and if based upon my experiences in the Uninted States if I determine that all the costs together are reasonable I will provide a tip over and above the service charge. In this particular case I did leave a good tip, but still I wonder if I had been taken advantage of. I prefer restaurants that do not have service fees, thus my average rating. Otherwise this restaurant would have received a very good rating.

• Visited October 2011
Miamisburg, Ohio
“Food good, location great, service poor”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2011

Restaurant was not busy when we went. Sunday night around 5pm.our waiter was not attentive seem to dis us(older waiter aniello) I had salad inmista and pizza diavolvo which was very good. Husband had swordfish which was good.