1. GEM in Naples! Naples is quite poorly kept & the building is a fresh, pristine, elegant, perfectly preserved old palace renovated with tasteful balance of old & new elements
2. PUBLIC SPACES & ROOMS: gorgeous, clean, spacious, big superb inner court lounge & restaurant, pleasant music...
3. ROOMS: gorgeous, clean, slick modern, good light, safe, dryer, strong water pressure, very generous soap/shampoo...
4. FOOD: best food of any hotel or restaurant in Italy (we visited Rome, Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi, Capri), whether breakfast, lunch or dinner!
5. SERVICE: very friendly, flexible, very accommodating, fast, efficient, beyond expectation
6. PRICE: very reasonable: €400 (2 nights + 3 quality meals!) (at least when we visited as couple in 2013-06-19+20)
7. CHALLENGE: we challenge anyone to find better value/quality/surroundings/service in Italy, especially Naples
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Palazzo Caracciolo Napoli - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- m Gallery Palazzo Caracciolo Hotel Naples