“Right in the centre of Piazza Garibaldi”

I Sapori di Parthenope
Reserve a Table
Sat, 10/19
8:00 PM
Ranked #96 of 3,661 Restaurants in Naples
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I avoid touristic areas if I can, but my mum needed to eat ASAP (she is diabetic) and flight delay changed my plans. Most restaurants are closed at 4pm in Naples. Thanks to tripadvisor I found one that was open nearby.
From the start the service was with a smile and extremely attentive. Great advice on choices for my mum. But they forgot to mention, the portions were enormous
I went for my safe favourite option when in Italy, Spaghetti a La Vongole (spaghetti with clams) and my mum has chosen Pozzuoli fish soup. I am glad we didn’t get any starters. Great hospitality, delicious food, and impeccable fast service. All of that at very reasonable prices for such a location.
What a lovely start for this trip.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (375)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The good we had here was good and freshly cooked. The service was good but not over the top. The best we found for dinner on Garibaldi Square.

Reviewed September 13, 2019

A wonderful little restaurant for a lunchtime meal. Scaloppina Alla Sorrentina was superb as was the Cotoletta Alla Milanese. With a side salad and fried potatoes, a perfect combination. The service was excellent and the desserts were lovely.

Reviewed September 9, 2019 via mobile

After a day in Pompei we came from our train ride and stopped here, close to the Central Station. Seated quickly outside. Waiters were rushed and rude, one was smoking at the server station. Ordered 4 different pizzas. Asked for crushed peppers, they brought us a bowl from another table. A waiter came by and took it for another table. We observed children putting their fingers in the bowl and playing with the pepper. We asked for more for ourselves, the waiter took it from them and gave it back to us. We refused to use it and he got mad, took it away, and threw it on another table.

Went inside to use the restroom. Restaurant was dirty. Dirty rugs, food on the pizza kitchen floor, filthy bathroom.

I spoke to the owner using a translation program to express my opinions about our experience. He didn’t care at all. We paid the bill and left. Waisted half our meals because of the treatment by the staff and the lack of concern for cleanliness and food safety.

3  Thank Chazsorkin
Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

This restaurant was the highlight of our italy trip, from the standpoint of food.

The pizza here is beyond description and I will blindly recommend anyone to this beautiful restaurant.

To top it up, I found the service at this restaurant very warm and welcoming. My sincerest gratitude to I sapori di parthenope for making my stay in Naples a pleasure :)

1  Thank souviks485