Cebollitas Bed and Breakfast Napoli
$221
$197
  • Breakfast included
Grand Hotel Europa(Naples)(Great Value!)
$112
$160
$193
$133
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Europeo & Flowers(Naples)(Great Value!)
$529
$96
Hotel Cristina(Naples)(Great Value!)
$112
$101
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I have recently stayed in this B&B with my family from England. The B&B is truly excellent. The owner (who lives elsewhere) is a lovely person who is committed to keeping a lovely home for use of guests. She is not intrusive but clearly makes an effort to look after her guests. The 3 rooms are clean and inviting. A/C is available but it is not really necessary with the windows open and blinds down. Guests have use of a kitchen and the B&B is next to a fantastic market literally just outside the building. Every morning you can buy your own food. The B&B is very close to the metro and also the Funicalore so easy to get to the old parts. The area is safe and the people very friendly. The rooms are not noisy by Naples standards so we were able to sleep well each night. I have stayed in Naples many times at expensive hotels but I really would recommend Cebollitas. The rates are good and the accomodation secure and welcoming. I will definitely come again.

Room Tip: It can be hot so ask for a fan. A?C is also available at a small extra cost but really not necessary.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank simonCutting
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We visited Naples last year and found a couple of rooms at Cebollitas. The owner came to pick us up at the train statio (we are Italian and got there quite late at night) and drove us to the place. The house is ne, big and clean. Forniture is new and colorful and there is everything you may need during your stay. The area is nice and quite, convenient to reach the centre of naples with public transportation and owners make you feel at home and welcome! I loved it!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Meg84
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We want to give our best recommendations to the Cebollitas bed and breakfast. We were visiting from the United States and used two to three rooms for 6 nights in the month of May. It is situated in Vomero, a wonderful location close to shopping, restaurants as well as transportation. The rooms all had a good size and were very clean. There was a big shared kitchen, where there was a selection of breakfast items in the closet and refrigerator from which we could help ourselves in the morning. It also had free wireless available. Cebollitas was located in an attractive residential building where we felt safe. Valentina, the owner, was friendly and accommodating. We will definitely use Cebollitas next time we visit Naples again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank thlaursen
Reviewed May 31, 2013

In October 2012 I stayed one week in the B&B Cebollitas in Napoli.
I can fully recommend this accommodation to everyone who is looking for a perfect balance between good service and a fine price.
It is situated in a nice area of Napoli (Vomero) just of a main road within a gated inner court.
The beds are fine (my room also contained a bunk bed), it is very clean and the kitchen/living area is nice spacious.
I had a splendid week in Napoli.

detmar leertouwer

Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank NAM284
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I had a great stay at Cebollitas. It is clean and very comfortable. I was there for 2 weeks in May. The owners are very friendly. It's also very well located, the metro is right around the corner, and there's also a bus stop. The neighborhood is one of the best in Naples (Vomero), i felt safe even at night. I definitely recommend this b&b.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo