Tripadvisor

from $83.74
from $47.38
from $48.48
More Info
All reviews ischia island inna procida tickets napoli
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They get what you ask for, no matter it's too late or the date is full or even is nothing to offer regularly.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

I have to see that Inna herself is the most important part of this review. When it became apparent that there was a problem with the booking I had made, Inna got in touch with me and managed to resolve everything so our visit could go ahead. Thank you Inna.

The Pompeii tour itself was exactly as described. Transport to and from with a 2 hour, small group, guided tour of the site. To be honest, you could easily spend a whole day at Pompeii and I still doubt you'd see all of it.

Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

The woman was very nice, and it was clear and we had no problems to booked our tickets!
We were about to visit Pompeii and we had skip the line ticket plus audio guide for a total of 35 euros for 2 and it's reasonable.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed November 10, 2019

I booked this tour online but did not realize that we would not have enough time to complete the tour because of our cruise ship departure time. I thought our ship was in port for long enough but did not account for the long 30 minute walk to the meeting location then the hour wait for people who had booked the tour but did not show!
When we finally boarded the hydrofoil ferry, it took 50 minutes to get to Capri. You don't get a good view from the hydrofoil, so we decided to purchase tickets to take a boat tour around Capri. Im glad we did because this was the highlight of the day!
After the boat tour, we waited a few minutes for a bus, which brought us to the town of Anacapri. It was a nice town with an excellent view of the harbour and town of Capri below. We enjoyed the included lunch and had bruschetta, pizza and ice cream. It was filling! We only had to pay if we wanted a drink.
We walked around Anacapri, then took the bus back to Capri. Unfortunately for my husband and I, we had to head back to Naples at this time. Our guide was amazing! Not only did she think to ask us when our ship departed before the tour started, but she also knew when we would need to return and purchased the appropriate tickets AND even walked us right back to the hydrofoil in Capri, while giving the rest of the group free time to explore Capri. We cannot praise her enough! Unfortunately we forgot her name! In summary, this could be a nice tour of Capri island if you have the time!

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed October 22, 2019 via mobile

We bought online in advance - didn’t know the voucher had to be exchanged - this took us an hour’s route march plus €2 each to do.
It’s a great offer, but don’t buy it until you’re already in town...