“Good pizza, but not good service”

L'Antica Pizzeria da Michele
Ranked #81 of 2,794 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Pendino
Budapest, Hungary
“Good pizza, but not good service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Pizza is good, nothing special. but the place is dirty, and the service is terrible. We waited half an hour after getting a table to have a waiter take our order. Tables, toilet were dirty, and I think they should treat the guests better. I expected much more.

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Fast and average!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

Only 2 pizza choices! Margherita or Marinara. The service is fast, you share a table with other guest if the restaurant is full. If going for dinner go before 19.30. The service is free but the waiter insisted on a tip! The pizza is average!

• Visited July 2014
Hong Kong, China
“Best pizza in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

I went to there at 11 in the morning. There's no any line as rumor. Maybe it's still early fro a pizza. As I remember 5-6 euro for one. It's really a good deal. Food was serviced 5 min after ordering. It's fresh fro the stone oven. You can really see it goes into the oven & out from it. This is the best thing of an open kitchen. This is a very good pizza, full of tomato juice & rich in cheese. I really love it. One more thing, when we were at the cashier, there was a waiter waiting next to us w he hand opened to ask for tips even the restaurant mentions they don't charge service charge. I guess this is their way to get the service charge.

• Visited May 2014
Northwich
“Traditional Pizza. Perfection. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Amazing pizza cooked by traditional methods. Perfection!!
Choice of 2 pizzas. Extra mozzarella available. Quick service. Very enjoyable.

Paris, France
“Best margherita pizza ever eaten”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

I arrived around 3.00pm, on my own. Outisde around 6 people queueing up, with a ticket. You need to go Inside and ask for, what I did. The old man at the entrance told me to go and see the waiter, but they all were really busy. One of the pizzaiolo saw me, grabbed a waiter and I got a seat! I saw people from outside entering when I was done eating (sorry)!
You are sharing your table, which was nice because I spoke to Italian, Chinese and Polish people. Napolitans are eating here also, not only tourists. Normal pizza is big, cheap and really really good. Best I ever eaten, it is freshly made with tomatoe sauce and basilic (I don't like basilic, but I ate it!).
Except the queue and misorganisation, it is just great! Just GO

• Visited June 2014