“Fast and average!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Neighborhood: Pendino
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Only 2 pizza choices! Margherita or Marinara. The service is fast, you share a table with other guest if the restaurant is full. If going for dinner go before 19.30. The service is free but the waiter insisted on a tip! The pizza is average!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

I went to there at 11 in the morning. There's no any line as rumor. Maybe it's still early fro a pizza. As I remember 5-6 euro for one. It's really a good deal. Food was serviced 5 min after ordering. It's fresh fro the stone oven. You can really see it goes into the oven & out from it. This is the best thing of an open kitchen. This is a very good pizza, full of tomato juice & rich in cheese. I really love it. One more thing, when we were at the cashier, there was a waiter waiting next to us w he hand opened to ask for tips even the restaurant mentions they don't charge service charge. I guess this is their way to get the service charge.

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Amazing pizza cooked by traditional methods. Perfection!!
Choice of 2 pizzas. Extra mozzarella available. Quick service. Very enjoyable.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

I arrived around 3.00pm, on my own. Outisde around 6 people queueing up, with a ticket. You need to go Inside and ask for, what I did. The old man at the entrance told me to go and see the waiter, but they all were really busy. One of the pizzaiolo saw me, grabbed a waiter and I got a seat! I saw people from outside entering when I was done eating (sorry)!
You are sharing your table, which was nice because I spoke to Italian, Chinese and Polish people. Napolitans are eating here also, not only tourists. Normal pizza is big, cheap and really really good. Best I ever eaten, it is freshly made with tomatoe sauce and basilic (I don't like basilic, but I ate it!).
Except the queue and misorganisation, it is just great! Just GO

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Okay, so all the other reviews will tell you how amazing the pizza is, so I won't bother repeating but here are my tips

1. I arrived at 3pm and the queue was sooo very long.
2. Go inside and say you want to take-out your pizza.
3. You will be waiting for only about 10 minutes.
4. Come our of the shop and turn left, then left again and you will see some steps, you can sit there and eat your pizza as I did.

Not classy, I know. But when pizza is this good, I'm not willing to wait in a queue.

Enjoy!