Romeo hotel is truly great in many ways, just as would be expected from a 5-star hotel. The lobby looks really fresh and nice and so does the room, the gym / spa and the restaurant and breakfast area. The staff was very friendly and helpful and we were always treated well. Definitely a hotel I would
come back to and one that I would recommend!
There are a couple of less great things..
1. The location and view is not good. Yes, I'm aware that the hotel is located close to transportation stations of various kinds which is nice but it doesn't add up for the fact that it is positioned in a dirty (dangerous?) industry harbor neighborhood with shipping containers, filth and weird people. Not a place you would like to be in during dark hours.
2. The gym closes at 9 pm. That is way too early. Also, almost every evening from 7.30 pm or so there seems to be some staff and locals doing "training" and talking loudly, laughing and taking up room from the not so big gym. Annoying.
3. The prices for drinks and food. Ridiculously expensive. 10€ for two plain cups of coffee of poor quality, one was not even warm.
4. Staff competence about activities to do or landmarks to see was poor. We were much better off on our own.
Anyway, we were quite happy with the hotel and as stated earlier, we would come back if we ever go to Naples again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed by the famous Japanese architect Kenzo Tange & Associates from Tokyo, Romeo hotel is the perfect balance of modern design, contemporary art and antiques expressed in the highest quality “Made in Italy”. 83 luxury accommodations, an amazing rooftop pool and a 10,000 sq ft luxury SPA, for a memorable experience of luxury and bliss. Romeo hotel’s gastronomic offer includes a refined Sushi Bar & Restaurant in the lobby area and the Michelin Star awarded gourmet restaurant Il Comandante on the 10th floor. An authentic luxury experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Romeo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romeo Hotel Naples