B&B Amedeo
Hotel Il Convento(Naples)
$117
$80
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$152
Romeo Hotel(Naples)
$364
$353
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 29, 2011

My husband and I traveled to Naples and stayed at B&B Amedeo for 4 nights.It has a very central location,perfect for exploring Naples on foot.Chiaia is the most fashion shopping area of Naples,closed to the major monuments,in a very quiet and peaceful upper class quarter.Easy reachable with public transportation (underground station of Piazza Amedeo).Clean and spacious room.Federico is friendly and helpful.Good value for central Naples.

Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bea1000
Reviewed May 28, 2011

This is a great place to stay! The rooms were spacious and clean, with a kitchen and small balconey. Frederico was extremely accomodating and even agreed to hold on to one of our (heavy) large suitcases while we traveled to Rome for 3 days. We would highly recommend B & B Amedeo to anyone traveling to Naples for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2010

I stayed in B&B Amedeo three nights in a conference trip and I found it an excellent price-quality relationship. Easy to get to from the central railway station with only 3 subway stations (priceless in a chaotic city like Naples) and only 100m from the Piazza Amedeo station. The B&B is situated in quiet zone with exclusive shopping street. The apartment has been renovated recently and is very clean. With wi-fi and a breakfast in a nearby cafeteria.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank RiikkaAR
Reviewed October 8, 2010

I've stayed here for 9 days. First I had a room without kitchen and then I asked Federico to change. When I stayed in the first room the breakfast was in the bar - very good, Italian style breakfast. In a room with kitchen Federico left me everything for the breakfast (and not only, there were also things like salt, "peperoncino", aceto balsamico, oil of olive - it was great)
First of all, the room. Every apartment (it's much more than a room with a bath) is very big as for the b&b and hotel standards. So you can stay comfortably and even work there. You have everything you need (good internet connection, Tv sat, high italian standard bath, even air conditioning). The air contidioting helps a lot (I stayed in october so yI didn't need it really) but I imagine it's a must from may to september in Naples.
The second thing is the area. If you stay in Naples choose always Chiaia disctrict. It's secure, beatiful, "signorile". B&b Amedeo has the advantage of being only 50m from the tube and 150 from the "funicolare" to Vomero.
Before Amedeo in stayed in Rome. It wasn't bad but I paid more and get less. The value for money in Amedeo is definitely great. I mean you stay better than in four stars hotel and you pay much less.
I advise to book in advance and I definitely reccomend this b&b.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2010

I stayed at B&B Amedeo during a work related trip to the university. I found the place located in a quiet and safe area with good links to the metro, city centre and sea front. The surrounding contain a number of bars and shops to enjoy the evenings over good food and wine. The owner Federico was exceptionally helpful answering any queries I had and helping make my visit a success. The room was spacious and clean and I would welcome a visit again soon!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business