2,601 results
All reviewshigh floorsolid hotelbreakfast buffet isreception staffdeluxe roommolo beverellorooms are comfortableexcellent locationshort staystayed here for two nightsenjoyed my staycentral locationpastriesamalfi coastportcitynapoli
Reviewed November 20, 2009

Good location, friendly staff and great views from our room all lent themselves to a hotel I would return to at some future date. But it was the unexpected pleasures (unique foods I've not experienced before, such as pudding shooters and poppy seed croissants filled with just the right touch of chocolate) such as the generous breakfast, the orange soaps and the huge bath towels that really tickled me. Two high-speed internet stations available for a fee. One caveat: bring earplugs. Not only is Naples a noisy place, but high winds caused a flag to flap in the breeze outside our window all night long which created a racket. I hadn't expected to like Naples, but I loved it and I must go back. The city has much to offer art and history buffs. The people were very warm.

• Stayed: November 2009
Reviewed November 1, 2009

My boyfriend and I had a lovely time on the 20th floor of this gorgeous hotel. The room was beautiful and the staff was very friendly

Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2009

While visiting Naples for the day from Rome, I fell victim to a pick pocket. My wife and I entered the NH Ambassador Hotel in Naples seeking assistance. With no money or identification, the front desk staff, Carmen and Alessie, gave us unlimited use of their phone to cancel our credit cards and contact Police, which took several hours to accomplish. We could not receive emergency funds from Visa or Mastercard becasue in Italy Western Union requires 1 piece of photo ID to release the funds and I, of course, had no ID. Sensing our frustration and with no viable options, the staff spoke with Mastercard and arranged to put us up for the night, with a significant discounted rate, fed us in their beautiful restaurant, and sent us on our way in the morning with 100 Euros for the train ride back to Rome HOW IS THAT FOR SERVICE? The NH Ambassador Naples managed to turn a stressful and potentially vacation ruining situation into an experience that we won't soon forget becasue of their compassion and understanding.
As for the hotel itself, we couldn't have been more pleased. The room was large, very clean and modern and dinner and breakfast we had in the hotel restaurant was some of the best food we had in Italy.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2009

I stayed in the hotel for few night during my last business trip to Naples: it was a quite bad experience!
Even if it pretend to be a 4 star hotel according to me it isn't.
Maybe in some rooms, refurbished, you can spend good time but if you stay in the not refurbished ones...

I stayed in the hotel before (I had no choice at that time) and I remembered it wasn't so good but they were refurbishing it so, after long time, I decided to came back again.
When I arrived I found a very impressive hall, as it was and the staff at the reception was very kind, friendly and efficient so in few minutes I reached my room.

It was very hot and I had to open the window because there was no way to swich on the airconditioner.

On the floor there was an horrible and really not well cleaned moquette. I know it is difficult to clean it but...

Also the bathroom was not so clean and according to me it is the worst way an hotel can present itself!!!

Positive aspects:
1 - Position: you are very near to Piazza del Plebscito
2 - Staff: kind and efficent
3 - Breakfast: quite good with choice of different sweetes and salted food.

However I think I'll not stay there again if I will be able to choose.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2008

Hello,

We stayed here in April 2008 for two nights.
This was a nice hotel. Staff was very helpful.
Nice large rooms with a great view.
Clean and nice showers and bath tub too.
Very good location near to all local attractions.
Very busy area in Naples, but that's what Naples is about.
I would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: April 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank levrana