2,676 results
All reviews high floor breakfast buffet is reception staff deluxe room excellent location short stay central location pastries amalfi coast port napoli city castle davide ferries bathtub museum
Reviewed September 1, 2014

I have come to the conclusion that I like the big-brand hotels as you know generally what you are going to be getting in terms room size, quality, quality of bathroom, beddings etc. NH didn't disappoint in that regard. Great friendly staff (thx Salvatore), great breakfast which included eggs which other smaller hotels don't usually have, great location with walking distance to everywhere. Neighbourhood felt safe when we were walking around late at night.

One day we were late to make it for breakfast and they brought out some food especially for us. Breakfast time is busy but they are always replenishing food all the time.

Our room were not set up with extra bed for a child and they promptly addressed the issue within minutes.

Big bonus: kids under 12 stay for free with an extra bed!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank TorontoTraveller6
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

I have been in this hotel some weeks ago with the pleasure of going again in this hotel where I have been many times and where I always found the best things I needed ! 5 minutes from the port, very close to the stations would be already enough to come always here ! Rooms big and clean and with every comfort you need !! Employees always ready to give us the best advices and very helpful !!! What to say...just try to enjoy your holiday !!!

Date of stay: August 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We greatly enjoyed our 5-day stay at the NH Ambassador in Napels. We stayed in one of the Executive rooms which had a great size (bathroom as well) and was very clean. The view from the room was great. When we arrived they showed us the two executive rooms that were available so we could decide which room we liked best.
The service in the hotel was great! Everyone was very helpful and provided tips to see the best of Napels. Most of the people working in the hotel speak English and if they don't they do their very best to help you anyway.

The hotel is located near the city center with the shops in walking distance. The historical center and the boulevard is only 10 minutes by taxi or a 20 minutes walk.

All and all, if we are in Napels again, this hotel will absolutely be our homebase during the visit!

Room tip: We stayed in one of the executive rooms because we wanted space and a view. We got both! The room has airco that doesn't make a lot of noise so we could easily keep it on at night. It doesn't cost a whole lot extra and is worth the money!
Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2014

The worst hotel experience ever. The hotel is at a terrible, very dirty location, really old inside, with dirty walls and awful furniture. I had an unfortunate incident back to Rome, as I forgot my travel documents to the previous hotel that I was staying; when I tried to explain this to the front desk agent on the evening shift, he was really rude. In specific I've asked him to assist me with reserving train tickets back to Rome - as it turned out that I actually had to go back and pick my staff up myself - and he told me that he could onl give me the phone number to call myself. At that point I've decided that there was no reason to continue conversation as he became very ironic. I told him that I would book the tickets myself and asked him if he could just print them out for me. Once again he was ironic and he finally told me that there was a cost for printing out the tickets at the internet corner of the hotel. At last, assuming that we do not speak Italian, he started mumbling and calling us names. Working in 5 star hotels myself for several years, I find this kind of attitude unacceptable. I wonder if management is aware of these things.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
12  Thank EvaTria
Reviewed August 14, 2014

We were in the hotel for 5 days and the room was cleaned every day.
By arrival we asked for a room with a good view on the high floor and got 19th floor, as the floors high than the 20th must be payed extra. Though we were more than satisfied with the view on the sea, port, castle and Vesuvio.
The choice of food at the breakfast was rich, I would say, but of course it's quite individual topic.
The location is perfect for travelers without cars, as it is the very heart of the city, it's quite problematic to find a parking place. To reach all the main places around by feet takes max. 1 hour or by public transport 15-20 minutes.
Disadvantages: the condition of toilets and showers (toilets not only in the hotel, but everywhere in Naples).
To make a long story short we were quite happy with our choice!

Date of stay: July 2014