2,597 results
All reviewshigh floorsolid hotelmaschio angioinoreception staffdeluxe roommolo beverellorooms are comfortableshort stayexcellent locationstayed here for two nightsenjoyed my staycentral locationpastriesamalfi coastportcitynapoli
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Came here on a British Airways mini-break so over all it was great value as we booked at the last minute. Hotel is well located and has a good breakfast. It is a tower block but sadly the windows were tiny and they had missed a trick with no roof top bar.
Over all it was fine and the beds were comfy.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I visit Napoli many times during the year for professional reason, but I haven't stay in this hotel. The hudge and tall NH is located down town near the Castle and the Market. Breakfast was quite good (unbelivable croissants !!!) and staff polite
The first issue I faced was that reception handed me a card-key of an ocuppied room (trying to open ... another visitor opened the door from inside wondering what happened !).
The most important thing was that never have been changed the bed sheets and the towels for three days I stayed in the hotel. The towels never removed than the place i left and he last day the foot towel was missing ! I don't know what to say but even in lower star category hotels the towels were changed.... I 'm afraid i 'll never come back again...

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view in the castle and Vesouvious ! This view is really charming !!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
12  Thank azafiris
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Well situated for business or leisure trips. We missed all the sightseeing, shopping and nightlife but found good choice of restaurants near the hotel. The Netherlands beat Australia in World soccer (Brazil : ) that night so people were quite excited. The bed was fine but the noice from the street for that particular reason made it difficult to sleep.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We stayed at NH Hotel upon a friend's recommendation. We were warmly received at the reception by Davide, who very kindly assisted us with a lovely room with fantastic views of the Napoli Bay and Capri in distance. Hotel's location is great, with easy access to nearby attractions and piazzas. We would definitely come back to stay here.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We stayed on the 28th floor and had a great view of a nearby fort and the harbour. The location of the hotel is great - just 5 minutes from the port, 10 minutes from the main high street and 10 minutes (in the other direction) from the old town. Breakfast is also really good value (with a good selection).

My only complaint is that there was a kettle with cups, saucers and sugar in our room, but no coffee sachets/tea bags. We called down to reception and someone brought up a coffee sachet and a tea bag... but when we checked out, they tried to charge us €11 for it!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floors. The views are amazing!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple