2,599 results
All reviewshigh floorsolid hotelmaschio angioinoreception staffdeluxe roommolo beverellorooms are comfortableshort stayexcellent locationstayed here for two nightsenjoyed my staycentral locationpastriesamalfi coastportcitynapoli
Reviewed May 20, 2014

My boyfriend and I have been few time ago to naples and this hotel was the perfect choice we could ever do,
5 minutes from the center and in a very calm and safe area.The room was very nice and clean and the view was amazing as you can see .Very comfortable is even the fact that is 5 minutes walking from the port (we went even for a short trip to capri )
The staff is very kind and professional ready to give us always the right advice about everything like the first night when we arrived very late, they told us to go to eat a pizza next to the hotel and it was the best pizza ever!!
We hope to go back soon to that beautifull city called naples sure to find the best hospitality at the Ambassador

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

Just stayed one night as we had a late flight into Naples and we were heading to Sorrento the next day. We booked a standard room but were "upgraded" to a superior room which looked like it was straight from the 1970s (including the old TV). The bed was comfortable, the shower was hot and the breakfast was okay. It served its purpose but glad we weren't staying longer.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Ive stayed in hotels all over the world, but this one is a nice friendly hotel. They greet you, they sort you out,. The breakfast is good. Many hotels have difficulty with scrambled eggs - not this one . The waiters are nice at the bar - when you can find one ( wave in the restaurant). The restaurant has good reasonably priced meals. There are taxis outside waiting for you.And its only a short walk to the seafront and the tennis to see hopefully UK beat Italy.

See Naples and Die

Room Tip: The higher you are, the better the view go to 29 or 30
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I had a very good approach in this hotel concerning Hotel Reception!
They have been very helpful in many request area for a tourist side as well as People like mi that work for an Airline.
They have solved, any kind of problem or small doubts coming up.The room are just in front of Naples Golfo very nice to see.It a clean stay e personnel in general very kind even in acuity difficult like Naples.Breakfast good too!
I remember Mr. Davide,Gennaro,Daniela.
Sergio P.

Room Tip: i would suggest to use the room towards South of the hotel because the view. I would suggest any room because they are all very quite.Ofcourse floor at the 23/24/25/26/27/28/29 are quite and nice.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank SergioPitts
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

I found this hotel by using one of those websites where you can look for late deals. I took the option to go for a mystery bargain hotel that you had to book before you knew where you were staying though you did know what facilities it had.

We were offered an upgrade (for a fee) to an executive room on the top (30th) floor. While the view was good and the room was probably bigger, with hindsight I would stick to the room I originally booked next time. Note that Italy (and some other countries) have a room tax that you have to pay on departure and which is not in your original booking fee.

Naples - like any big city - is busy but from the hotel room you can take time out from that at the end of the day.

Surprisingly booking a meal through room service was much better value that eating in the restaurant which didn't have a cosy feel which I like to have when eating although maybe I shouldn't expect that from a business hotel chain.

One niggle that I had was that although there were tea/coffee making facilities in the room there was no milk. I had to go down to the bar and ask for a glass of milk (for three Euros) and then take it back up in the lift.

Also - although free wifi was advertised, you had to get a new username and password from reception email every 24 hours and there a maximum daily free download limit of 100mb limit which may not be enough to allow you to share the photos of your stay.

Overall while the hotel did 'what it said on the tin, it was too formal/business like for my needs and given the option I would choose a different hotel chain in the future.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple