“terrible”

Neighborhood: San Ferdinando
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“terrible”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We ate here once and I have been kicking myself ever since.
Awful service and the food was inedible.
avoid at all costs.

• Visited March 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Rude staff.”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We ate very good spag Bol, and spaghetti seafood here, which was spoiled by the two very rude waiting staff. I was shouted at when I got up to get a spoon, whilst my food was cooling, as the waiter was ignoring me. When we paid by credit card, the waitress shouted at us, and said that she would not get a tip if we paid by card. Very rude. When we pay by card, we always leave a tip in cash. She did not get a tip from us. Excellent food, but we didn't return, because of the rude staff. 9 out of 10 for the food. 2 out of 10 for the waiting staff.

• Visited August 2013
Most, Czech Republic
“good pizza, nothing else”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

we ordered pizza and it was good, but the place was not very nice. there are many pizzerias around, so you can find better one.

• Visited March 2013
Taunton, United Kingdom
“Please don't come here”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I think this is probably the first time I have written a bad review, since I tend to look for the positives - but I need to tell you to steer clear of this place
We were hungry and slightly panicked that places were closing so we jumped into this side street pizzeria/trattoria
Result - the location is on the pavement on a side street in Naples with kids running about making a lot if noise, so it's real life.
The wine - they didnt have the first two choices, so we went for the safe option of pinot grigio - how do you make Pinot Grigio taste like medicine ?
The food - keep it simple go for scallopine al limone - it was overcooked, tough and the limone bit consisted of a slice of lemon on top
The Missus and I really not, and based on my limited understanding of German, nor were the couple next to us.

• Visited September 2013
Germany
“food is ok, but the staff could be better”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Staying at the hotel Toledo, I ended up in Pizza e Baba twice because it's in 2 steps from the hotel. First time I ate fish (which was good). I ordered a glass of red wine (I don't like white even with fish), but the waiter brought me a glass of white wine and disappeared so I even didn't have a chance to complain. In general, the waiters have a special talent of not noticing the guests, but the waiters in this place are particularly skilled in that.
Except for the wrong wine (which I didn't like!!), the food was good, so I came there again a day later. This time I didn#t risk with the wine, ordering only pasta. But I had to spend there 1,5 hours waiting first for the food and then for the bill! I was really upset. The waiters looked through me as if I'm made of glass. All in all, the food in this place is not that exceptionally good to compensate the lack of attention and friendliness. I don't recommend it.

Visited September 2013