“Long Leisurely Lunch”

Ranked #865 of 3,289 Restaurants in Naples
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: San Ferdinando
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Our second visit to this lovely restaurant in the Spanish Quarter. All the food was really tasty especially the Pear and Ricotta sweet. We had thought we were getting Beer and Ricotta but that was just our lack of grasp on the language and this was the best dessert we had during our visit. That is saying something as Italian puds are so delicious. Would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

We ate late on a Sunday night. The place was full of mostly locals and some other tourists. Waitress was helpful and patient though our language barrier. She helped my husband choose between three options he was considering and it was excellent-- a seafood linguine. I ordered seafood risotto and it also was very good. This was the best meal we had in our three day stay in Naples!

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visited Hosteria Toledo during a recent holiday in Southern Italy. We were very disappointed with most everything, including the service, atmosphere, and food. We avoided eating the bread as we were scared we would lose a tooth on the hard crust. It was a disappointing end to our day in Naples.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

very nice place, i`ve enjoyed my octopus dish and really nice mozarelllaaa. defenetly worth to go!!!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Not many places are open for an evening meal in Naples on a Sunday, we found this small place off the main strip of shops Via Toledo. quite a big menu, I had pasta with mozzarella and tomatoes, not a very big portion but it was good. I did have the BEST tiramisu which I highly recommend! The house red wine is a little watery so in future I would spend the extra 5 -10 euros on wine. Its a nice atmosphere in there with lots of locals and tourists coming by for a table. certainly worth a visit.