“Japanese would not eat any of this”
Review of Zen 2

Zen 2
Ranked #1,311 of 3,640 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Pendino
Reviewed July 23, 2019

These guys have no idea how to make sushi. The sushi rolls were warm. Atleast 10 degrees too warm the fish. They did not serve Gari and not even Wasabi. I got Wasabi after asking for it only. Service very poor. The guy did not speak really Italian and no English. The shrimp was not crispy at all but tasted like done one day ago. Said hello in Japanese to the kitchen stuff but obviously Chinese cook. If you provide Japanese food there should be some knowledge of Japanese cuisine atleast. None here, I was glad not to have diarhea after my visit .....

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (730)

Reviewed May 29, 2019

After eating sushi twice, once in Amalfi and once in Salerno, on our culinary tour of Italy (?!), we decided hey why not a THIRD time? Crazy, I know. I did like this place for it's 30 or so Euro per person all-you-can-eat option and Japan-style touch screen ordering system, which was a pretty cool experience. Honestly though, it couldn't hold a candle to the sushi in Amalfi and Salerno. They were top tier, fresh, expertly made. This sushi was SORTA fresh and more or less quickly rolled together with way too much rice, but that's to be expected for all-you-can-eat.

I can't remember all the rolls we got, but they didn't have a huge variety on the touch screen anyway so I think we ended up trying one or two of each, since the rolls were 4 pieces rather than 6. I do recall a really good one with fried chicken and lettuce, believe it or not.

It was adequate enough and filling for the price, but the servers were a little dismissive, seeing as the touch screen basically replaced them. It was a really cool feature to just click "more" or "done," rather than having to wait on a server.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

If you know good sushi, you might not consider thier sushi is not the sushi.
They offer 14.99euro for unlimited order for lunch. So many locals who already knew. . But waiter will never tell you, so you will find out when you receive a check.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

Very bad quality of sushi. It’s not the first time for me but for sure it is the last. I am sorry to say this but I had to run to the bathroom just after few try. Sashimi was orribile

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

I was so pleased to find a genuine all you can eat sushi place in Naples! The sushi itself is amazingly made and the menu is easy to navigate. My biggest complaint is the size of the table for two was far too small for all the sushi we wanted to eat Would definitely recommend getting the big plates offered at the front of the menu if you’re in a bigger group as it is a great mix (see photo for one of the smaller plates)

Date of visit: October 2017