“Very tasty ice cream”

Ranked #27 of 127 Dessert in Naples
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyable ice cream in central Naples, and open quite late. The chocolatey flavours were better than the fruity ones, imo, although I generally prefer chocolatey ice creams!

1  Thank SamPorter
There are newer reviews for Fantasia Gelati

Reviewed June 4, 2013

In Fantasia Gelati in Piazza Vanvitelli I had the best ice cream of my life. I ate caramel and Kinder flavours with "children's cone" and it was absolutely yummy! My husband took a big ice cream too, and the total price was 6,00€ (some other places were charging 3,50€-5,00€ for only one cone that size). The selection of flavours is breath takingly big, I spend more than 5 min trying to decide what to eat :) Also service was good.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

During my stay I went here alone and with a family. I tried several flavours and none was bad. Not all of the branches have a place to sit down, but most have. They have beautiful cones for children.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Wow, what a greatly deserved 5*! This place is just beautiful in terms of design, it's like a fairy tale with bright pink colors all over, great displays and very helpdul staff. Amazing variety of gelato tastes and the cones were very special as well, with lots of choices (covered in chocolate, candy, nuts etc.). The ice cream was just divine, I wouldn't change a thing! Don't miss it!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Really fun gelato shop - amazing flavours, pretty cones and lots of other yummy looking things in the shop! The nutella ice cream (the dark version - there were two nutella ice creams!) was AMAZING - I will now spend the rest of my life trying recreate it! I'm slightly confused as to the trip advisor map location though - I wonder if there's more than one branch? Anyway, well worth tracking down, wherever it is!

1  Thank Medicdaisy