“Thank you”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Budapest, Hungary
“Thank you”
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

By far the best restaurant in Naples! We discovered it neer our hotel surching for a good meal ... well we got it. Every meal was excellent the "wino di casa" was good and the hospitality was impeccable.
P.s: A big " Thanks " for the lovely chef for the recipes!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Henderson, Nevada
“Thanks, Trip Advisor”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Found ourselves in Naples by mistake (cruise ship diversion)...hungry for genuine Neapolitan pizza...went to TA on my Kindle, followed map on foot to this highly-rated place. Great pizzas, very friendly service. All empty tables when we arrived at noon, filled with locals by 1pm. Pasta dishes on other tables looked great, but we were thrilled with our pizzas.

• Visited October 2013
Hong Kong
“G.O.O.D”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

After seeing the reviews here, I picked Da Donato for my last Napoli taste before getting on board at Centrale. Few tables around me were occupied by locals. Seems that locals like to eat here! At the very beginning, I thought the owner was a little bit cool especially I didn't speak Italian. Later, it revealed that I was wrong. He was really nice as what others commented here. Though there was no English menu, the owner answered my doubts about the unknown on the menu to me patiently. Finally chose spaghetti with clams, simple but delicious. No disappointment.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Kinman S
Ostrava, Czech Republic
“What an amazing staff!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Well the food was great but what really makes this restaurant to stand out is the people. We felt very welcomed and well treated. How I wish to be back there one day!

Visited November 2013
Cheshire
“Best pizza all holiday”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic margherita pizzas, 4 plus soft drinks 25 euros. fresh, fantastic taste, cooked perfectly and owner was really friendly. The taxi driver picked us up and told us we had chosen well as it was a local favourite and quite a lot of touristy high priced pizza joints nearby.

Visited October 2013