“Best Cannoli Ever...”

Cuori di Sfogliatella
Ranked #10 of 110 Bakeries in Naples
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: 25 years ago, on Corso Novara, opposite the Central Station of Naples, was born on "Cuori di Sfogliatella" by Antonio Ferrieri. The delicious smell of freshly sfogliatelle captured all of the traveler. So in shor time, old Bakery Cuori di Sfogliatella, became an inviting stop for Neapolitans and tourists.
Reviewed May 13, 2016

I am not sure I could ever order a cannoli again unless I were to return here to Naples. This was by far the best I have ever had in my life. The shell was baked to perfection the filling was the perfect consistency and flavor was unmatched. Orange Rind and Chocolate garnishing each side was not only beautiful but the perfect combination of flavors. Additionally I chose two different savory sfogliatella's to go and they were incredible as well. Eggplant and Ricotta and Salami and Ricotta. Both were fabulous and the pastry was baked to perfection. Located just outside of the train station - I ran to pick them up on a stop over from Rome - Naples - Salerno. It was worth the quick run across the street and the line - it may have even been worth it had I missed my connection.

Reviewed May 3, 2016 via mobile

New stuff this time too.
I had my usually ricotta and salami, just like an Easter Pie. This time tried a new green pesto ricotta walnut which was superb and a sausage and broccoli rabe that was also tasty. They had plenty of other new stuff too but just couldn't buy more than we needed. You can't go wrong here. The insanity is also delightful. Typical sweet one is also excellent. But for me the savory is the winner here. Had to have been 2 dozen people on my train with packages from this place yesterday. Very nice packaging too!

Reviewed April 26, 2016

We were recommended to try this pasticceria by some Italian friends, and it did not disappoint. We opted for the savoury sfogliatella as it was nearly lunchtime and the great range of different types was appealing. My red pepper and smoked cheese sfogliatella was delicious. The staff were slightly harassed, not surprising since the place was really crowded at that time. We went back later to buy some cakes and the assistant was very patient with out bad Italian.

Reviewed February 3, 2016

My Italian friend suggested me to try the Sfogliatella and Baba in Naples as she was from Naples and I never had enjoy a dessert in my life so far till I try this two. Just pure delicious! Sfogliatella is a shell-shaped italian pastry filled with ricotta. Baba is a neapolitan rum cake. I had this two on the go and i really really enjoy.

2  Thank colewanderer
Reviewed January 3, 2016

Sfogliatella is one of the most famous cakes of Naples' patisserie. The best thing is to try it, as you get in the city, or before living, you find one of the best specialist of this pastry. Normally you get it hot, as it comes out from the oven, but you can also try other famous cakes (pastiera, babà) or a very good Neapolitan styke coffee.