“Lovely for a light bite”

Pasticceria Giovanni Scaturchio
Ranked #6 of 99 Bakeries in Naples
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2012

We visited the branch located on Via Cimarosa in the Vomero district. We enjoyed some lovely arrancini and also salad and a slice of risotto 'pie'. The only problem was when I checked the receipt when going through my purse at the airport, and realised that we had been overcharge...for food we never ordered! This meant we overpaid by around twenty euros. So check your bill!

livietta_12, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Pasticceria Giovanni Scaturchio, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

Dear Maidenvoyager,
we are very sorry to have overcharged your bill. It was clearly a mistake at our end and we really apologize for the inconvenience.
Our staff could not define what happened but it certainly was a misundesrtanding.
We can only pay more attention in our payment procedures and hope you will come again to visit us for a coffee next time you'll be in Naples.
Best regards

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Reading the other reviews I now regret not trying their sfogliatella but I was too tempted by the ice cream. Just around the corner from the hotel I popped in here twice a day for a fix. The pistachio was divine - the best I have ever had. Then there was the hazelnut, the strawberry, the strawberry with honey... Just as well I was only here for a few days otherwise I would have needed to go shopping for larger clothes!

1  Thank ascado
Reviewed April 24, 2012

this is one of the best bakeries of naples. stepping here to get a small cake and a coffee is something you must do in naples

Reviewed March 27, 2012

An amazing visit of naples to enjoy any further of this beatifull city

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Amazing place, found it by accident when we returned from Pompeii and arrived at the Montesanto underground station. It's on Via Portamedina: come out of the train station, turn right and it's there on the right, opposite a hospital. Stayed for a coffee and a few pastries. The baba is awesome, light and fluffy and moist with rum! The sfogliatella was amazing too, beautiful to look at, very crunchy then...simply delicious!

2  Thank Jonito74