“Excellent and delicious”

Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Vomero
Reviewed April 9, 2019

I like steaks a lot and I have been in a lot of steakhouses and not all of them are good. The steak here is juicy and it's seasoned just the way I like. My friends took me here to show me this juicyness and I was not disappointed

Reviewed January 5, 2019 via mobile

Went here with my partner for dinner after looking up meat restaurants in Naples, and it was amazing !!! The staff were really friendly and there was a nice atmosphere.
The house white wine was beautiful, and the free starters were sensational!!!
The menu was basically a card with different types of meats (mostly steaks) but some other variety too to chose from and it comes with chips and a selection of veg. The cost was definatly not bad either for the amount we ate.
Very enjoyable night :)

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed October 14, 2018

We went there practically every night of our 9-night stay in beautiful Napoli. Excellent and very friendly service and superb meat although they also serve typical local dishes like pasta and more! Frequented mainly by locals, make a reservation as it is nearly always full. The owner and his staff treated us like royalty, we had a great time.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 10, 2018

Excellent place although from the outside doesn't look much. Once inside it opens out to a lovely restaurant. Plenty of locals eat here so you knwo its good...... Steak order is priced all the same based upon weight. Minimum weight is 1Kg - Euro's 50 for this weight. We ordered the Italian beef which came very well cooked to our rare liking. The food is bought to your table on a sizzling stainless steel hot plate to allow the steak to cook further if you want. Loads of chips and sides if you really need..... All in all a great last night meal. Can recommend the house red wine - suggest you order the carafe 1lt. Overall meal was around Euros 80 for the two of us which was great value....

Reviewed October 9, 2018

Fabulous steak served by friendly helpful waiters who were happy to explain the large steak menu and recommend several choices to us. We were served a variety of starters as part of the meal with the large meatball being the best bit, I could personally had a whole meal of them. The steak came sizzling on a hot platter with veg and plenty of chips, it was perfectly cooked, soft and delicious. We washed all this down with the decent red house wine. We will go again before we leave. I recommend that you book as on a Rainey Thursday evening people were waiting outside for a table.