“dinner in NAPLES”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2014

It was something unexpected and so close to me and my grew very short distance from the marina so we decided to enter . We had a surprise, the owner so good food and wine excellent

There are newer reviews for I Primi

Reviewed April 17, 2014

If you like fish, this restaurant is a must. We were the first to arrive, a bit early in the evening to Italian standards, so the restaurant was still empty at that moment but only an hour later, it was almost full and there was a great atmosphere. Laughter and smiles all around. The owners of the restaurant are very kind and helpful. We had a nice diner at I Primi !

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I'm almost hesitating whether I should reveal this little place to other tourists... The place was packed with locals and I kinda liked it that way :) We were recommended this place - by a local.
Very easy to miss, it does not make big publicity outside... once inside it has fun interior.
This is a fish/sea food restaurant with wonderful food at great value. Some dishes are even a bit peculiar, we saw some combinations we have never seen.
Have the antipasti of the house, it is fantastic and very generous!!
Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Warm atmosphere, excellent local food, few tourists and many locals. We had very good and local fresh fish for antipasto as well as a superb mozzarella. Pasta con granchio (small local crabs) and paccheri with shrimps .Fried spigola (sea bass): very good to eat but also spectacular to see a whole large fish fried. Delicious deserts: torta al pistacchio and apple pie. Very good price-quality ratio. We will certainly go back to try other delicious specialities

2  Thank Monica S
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Situated on the coast, I Primi Restaurant offers a typical napoleatan feel, with lots of decorations in the rooms, a warm welcome and a very personable service that fulfill every request.