“As is usual for restaurants in areas with high tourist foot traffic going past, pretty rubbish”
Review of Rosati

Rosati
Ranked #811 of 3,145 Restaurants in Naples
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chiaia
Reviewed March 27, 2011

We had a couple of restaurants that we were going to go to nearby that I had selected through TripAdvisor, but they were both closed as it was a Sunday. So, this place looked inviting as there's a large wood-burning pizza oven right in front of you when you walk through the door.

However, the food really didn't live up to expectations. I had bolognese which was incredibly salty. My son had a terrible marguerita pizza and my wife had a very over-cooked calamari. The bill came to over 60E and was the most we've paid for food since we've been here, and it was certainly the worst quality.

Given the location, this place will always have patrons, but do yourself a favour and choose any of the many must better restaurants on the side streets and just slightly away from the main drag

Reviewed March 10, 2011

I had a pizza with pruscutio ham which i thoroughly enjoyed.Service a bit uncertain.Cover charge of 1.50 but no bread served .10 per cent service so coke and pizza came to 12.50 a bit on the high side.

Reviewed August 21, 2010

Happened upon this restaurant one evening while in pebliscito square. I guess they were understaffed because service was terrible but the food was excellent. Our server was dripping in sweat because air conditioning didn't work; had to ask another table for olive oil and cheese and we ordered an appetizer to share but he brought the plate after we were done. I ordered steak and my wife ordered penne with vegetables and the food was excellent so if you don't mind fighting for condiments def worth the trip. At the very worst you will get good food and maybe meet others dining next to you

Reviewed May 22, 2010

You can enter the restaurant through a small hall where they prepare the pizza in an oven - but don't be scared, on the first floor they have a large place with 3 large rooms.
The have a good selection of Italian food, good quality, excellent pizza!!!
Also good value for money!

Reviewed March 8, 2010

Had a solo-dinner in March and was very satisfied, entrance leads you upstairs where you can dine in a nice cosy atmosphere. Staff is friendly and polite, they make you feel welcome.

I've had a pastadish which was very good, fresh pasta with traditional napolitaniansauce.

Price's are very reasonable, I've had on coke, large bottle of water and the pasta for € 15.00. A plus for me is the location, from Piazza Garibaldi just take Bus R2 !