“Top notch”

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Posillipo
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

The best graffas in town.
Nothing else.
While I'm eating one, can't wait to eat another one.
Yes, they're that good!
Definitely recommend it to all my friends.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,312)

Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

I atr here the best ice cream in my life. It it so creamy and the flavours are so close to the original. My fabourite was pistacchio and winners. If you are i Napoli this is the place to eat gelato or excellent desserts. Enjoy!

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Whatever you taste it's wonderful
Breakfast dinner cakes ice cream
It s one of the biggest gourmet addicted place in the town
Taste incredible
Not lose the chance to have
Morfino
Cornetto pasta briosche
Hamburger completo
Gelato nocciola nocciutella
Graffa (donuts)

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We stopped here specifically for the amazing desserts that were on offer. The prices were very reasonable and the portions were huge! The location is good too, as you can take a walk along the seafront to aid digestion! The staff were very friendly and efficient and I will definitely come back here next time I'm in Naples.

Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

We found the Chalet Ciro quite by chance after a recommendation from a waiter in a local restaurant. This place situated at the Mergelita end of the Lungomare comes to life late in the evening on warm Neapolitan evenings with local people coming out for gelato, cakes and coffee. You can choose to sit down under umbrellas but we preferred being at the counter (al banco). Here the atmosphere buzzes with chatter and a constant stream of people popping in for a quick caffeine pick up. The gelato is fantastic as are the cakes. Try the local classic sfogliata riccia or the grafa - a sort of donut which is constantly being cooked fresh. The espresso was some of the best we found during our travels around Italy. We will definitely be back!