“Amazing burgers”
Review of Puok Burger Store

Puok Burger Store
Ranked #4 of 10 Quick Bites in Naples
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

If you get the chance to go to the upper part of the city, you should consider stopping at the Puok Burger Store. Do not be fooled by the small store, their burgers are very tasty. It’s highly recommended.

Date of visit: September 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,671)

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

I’m from Naples and I always go to Puok Burger Store when I’m back ! If you are a tourist take the chance to go and try the best, freshest, amazing burger ever! They have so many delicious choice and the taste is great! The price either! My favourite one is Mammà with meatballs and rosetta bread, but if you like something different try the special of the month (as they have a special monthly) or the Django! Also don’t forget the Chips with different choice of sauces! My favourite one is the Puok Sauce!
Love this place and love the guys, also have a chance to meet Egidio the owner, he’s great!
So proud of you guys

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Tasty burgers but you have to wait an hour to buy them.also there are no tables and was difficult to eat them.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

What a great burger! The meat is really fresh and tasty and all other ingredients are also fantastic.

Maybe it’s a little bit more expensive than other hamburgers in the city, considering that there’s no seating and you have to eat in the street. But it deserve at last a visit.

Hoping I’ll be back soon!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

In the same moment I am posting this on my Insta, my fitbit is vibrating reminding me that I need to walk more today. And after Nonna Assunta, I sure do.
This is so far the best new place opened in Naples, it doesn't pretend to be something else, it doesn't make you wish you were born in a different country, but it actually makes you proud of where you are from.
It's just represent what the new concept of "a marenn" could be.
It's by far the best burger I ever had, the store is essential, the staff is friendly and the packaging is super clever (I always get dirty when I eat take away, but not this time)
It's a shame I live in London.

Date of visit: November 2017