“The Best Pizza ever. ”

Ranked #140 of 3,636 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: European, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place was amazing. We had to wait in line for dinner so be there promptly at 7 if you want a good table. Otherwise you’ll wait a long time. Amazing pizza plus by wine is Gluten Free and they had plenty of options for her. Giuseppe was our waiter and he was amazing.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (17,644)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had to wait more than a hour to sit and wait another 20mins for order. All staff are rude and impatient. Pizzas are great and very budget friendly. But it is hard to enjoy after such a long wait time and bad service you have.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I tasted their pizza. All ingredients were good and high quality. But I don't like their pizza too much because their pizza was looking well done cooked but the inside of the pizza was dough. I think the reason of this situation was crowded and excess demand. They cooked in a high heat due to service pizzas quickly to people. And it is erasing the all good things. Also they have not English menu.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had seen this place so often on my Ingram feed I just had to give it a go ! The power of social media!
Literally the only place in Naples with a line up !
And what a queue!
One and a half hours wait !
45 mins wait to eat and we arrived 30 minutes before opening
The place is lovely to look at and the cocktail bar across from it serves aperal spritz take away drinks
For 2 euro !
The crowd was quite fun !
However once in and seated we were treated like cattle !
Rude and overworked staff made this a bummer of an experience!
Rushing us to order , brining our bill before we asked , in general just very rude .
The pizzas were amazing, next time I’d get take away !

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Many people say Da Michele is the best (and maybe it is) but, I'm sorry, very little is worth a two or three hour line. We waited the best part of a half hour but it was so worth it. This pizza is simple yet exquisite. This is the gold standard from which all standard pizza should be judged. The Chicago pizzas of the world cannot be compared because they're far from standard. To top it all off, the prices are unbelievably reasonable. This place is a must if you're in Napoli.

Date of visit: July 2019