“Good, but not the best pizza you can eat in Naples”
Review of Sorbillo

Sorbillo
Reserve with
Sorbillo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 2,993 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: European, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I just had a pizza at Sorbillo last night. The place was crowded when we got there, and were very lucky to get the last desk available. There is a good selection of pizzas, so anybody can find its favorite. After ordering, we haven't had to wait to long for the pizzas to come. The taste, fillings and the overall experience was good, but I can not say this was the best pizza I ate in Naples.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

If you are in the area I would go. Naples is suppose to be the birthplace of pizza but I find it no big deal. We were the first in line at noon and it did not open until 12:30pm. WEIRD. The pizza is huge and the atmosphere was nice. The best pizza I have ever had is in Venice near the Rialto Bridge.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

If you whant to eat the pizza that Napolitan's do, this is the place. try to arrive before 01:00 p.m to lunch, for not waiting . Ate Spacanapoli Quartiere. Take a Clasic Margherita!

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Very cheap, good service and amazing pizza, honestly the best we've had. We went twice. Get there early as it gets really busy.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

i dont think i've ever tasted Pizza that good in my life. it was absolutely delicious!!!! i cant wait to go back there.