“Great food, busy but personal service.”

Lombardi A Santa Chiara
Ranked #705 of 2,794 Restaurants in Naples
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Pendino
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Great food, busy but personal service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

Choice of food was so diverse and exciting! We chose an entirely vegetarian meal by accident!!!

THe waiting staff are very attentive and helpful, only slight criticism was the salty gnocchi but this may have been a personal taste.

WHAT A CHOCOLATE SOUFFLE!!!!!!

Visited February 2014

Swedesboro, New Jersey
“Seriously good pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

Ate here twice while in Naples for a week, and this was by far the best pizza we had all trip! Granted we didn't make it to the two or three super-famous old pizza places in the city but really this was close to the apartment where we were staying and so, so good.

Service was fast, both visits, and pleasant. My favorite pizza was an unusual white pie topped with olives, capers, anchovies and escarole...yum!!! Of course the classic pies were good as well, and the prices very reasonable. A big thumbs up from me.

• Visited January 2014
New York
“Buffalo Pizza is so GOOD!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

My review is manly about their pizza. I stopped by there for a quick lunch and was so glad I did go there. They do speak a little English so it was easier for me to explain what I wanted. I sat at the small bar section and was watching pizza making. Fun! Then my pie has arrived. It was really simple and very delicious: thin crust, fresh tomato and basil and now my favorite buffalo mozzarella cheese. So far - I have not eaten the better one! Very recommended.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank NewYorkCheburashka
Accra, Ghana
“Didn't meet expectations”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

There were a number of good reviews for this restaurant, so we wanted to try it as our hotel was not far. The service was very slow, and the atmosphere was uninspired. Worst of all was the food: the pizza was soggy and the seafood gnocchi was almost inedible. What a disappointment.

• Visited August 2013
“Amazing food... You really should try”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

If you consider there are so many restaurants in Naples which actually deliver poor food as well is Tiny portions which then means dinners become so expensive. This place is amazing I have a healthy appetite but in all honesty a primi course of pasta was enough to fill me up. The staff are great and the boss is very friendly and welcoming.

We have gone to this place twice now as have tried quiet a few dishes all tasted amazingly good definitely worth a walk to get this food.

• Visited July 2013