“A real find”

Ristorante Pizzeria Pirozzi
Reserve with
Ristorante Pizzeria Pirozzi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 467 Restaurants in Isola d'Ischia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I passed by this restaurant many times thinking it was just a pizzeria. Boy was I wrong. It has an extensive menu and I went back several times for seafood dishes which were extraordinary, nice and fresh and tasty. The best thing I liked about this restaurant was their hospitality to a single traveler. They always gave me a table near the window to enjoy the beautiful view and they immediately bring a wonderful free appetizer which is not only delicious but satisfying if you are really hungry. One thing impressed me the most. I went in and they gave me the best table in the house (one that accommodated 5 people). It had stunning views. A few minutes later a group of 7 German came in and wanted a table similar to mine. The waiter said that there was none available and the Germans left. Since I don't speak German I did not know what happened until I overheard the people at the next table talking about it. Had I known, I would have gladly moved because I would have wanted them to have the business of those seven people. In the end, I found their class and style and generosity and respect for me to be priceless. These people not only have wonderful food, but they value the customer and truly understand what hospitality is all about. What a wonderful place and wonderful people.

2  Thank leo1492

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We dined in the restaurant one night and got takeaway pizza another night and found the food, especially the pizza to be very good. There were a good number of locals getting takeaway pizza and as usual that was a good indicator of quality.

The restaurant itself is nothing to write home about, there are certainly nicer settings in Ischia but it was fine. The waiting staff were friendly and have excellent English, there was one member of staff who had lived and worked in London for a while who was particularly good. At the time we ate there the view was of a car park building site, I'm not sure how that will affect the view.

I would highly recommend the buffalo mozzarella as a starter or on a pizza as it is sensational, so milky and tasty.

2  Thank Robert R
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Yes, they do bring you free nibbles to start the evening......the house vino was fine.....my husband raved about his pizza and my grilled sausages and melanzane was tasty. Our waiter was very friendly and spoke good English.

1  Thank sealights99
Reviewed April 26, 2014

had a nice pizza lunch here, close to my hotel and recommended by hotel. the staff was friendly and because they were very busy for lunch they sent us over a plate to sample on the house. Never tried it for dinner but lunch is good

1  Thank 33murdock
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Excellent local food & service!!!!! View is also very nice. If you visit Ischia island, you must eat in this restaurant.

1  Thank OnderGuven