“Capri tour”

From the Sea to the Mountains, Capri and Anacapri
Ranked #15 of 52 Outdoor Activities in Capri
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Nesea means passion, culture, love for our land, ospitality. We have all authorized guides of the Campania Regione: we love our island and we can plan walking tours, excursions and guided tours in Capri tailored to your needs and interests.
Reviewed July 20, 2017

This was such an amazing tour! Great communication with arranging the tour and totally worth the money! We did a private boat tour around the island and then a private tour walking around the island and learning about it! We were able to go into the Blue Grotto, swim in the Green Grotto, and do the chair lift in Anacapri! Our tour guides were great and the tour being on our own time was perfect for us! We didn't want to be on any sort of tight schedule and on a "field trip" type tour since we were coming from Rome. So we booked train and ferry tickets and after getting to the island all transportation there was taken care of! Just a great tour company! Thank you for the great experience!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Nesea_Capri_Tours, Proprietario at Nesea Capri, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2017

it was a pleasure for us show you around our island!
thanks a lot

in 4 reviews
"island"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

Nasea Capri tours is the only tour operator one must use for Capri tours. Coordinate with Roberta and she will organize everything for you. If you are lucky, you will get Giusy (pronounced Juicy) as the tour guide. She is one of the partners of this company. Her knowledge, experience and warmth will bowl you over. Antonio, our skipper was awesome too. Thank you team Nasea.

Nesea_Capri_Tours, Direttore at Nesea Capri, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2017

Thank you... we wait for you soon in Capri

Reviewed April 17, 2017

This was just perfect. My guide knows everything and everyone and she was wonderful to
Learn from and spend time with. She showed me great little
Streets and buildings, since she knew I love architecture and took beautiful photos of me so I got a photographer and a consummate guide. Her energy was great and I will call her again next time I am back in town!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Nesea_Capri_Tours, Proprietario at Nesea Capri, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2017

Thank you very much. We hope to see you soon in Capri!!!

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

I joined one of the Nesea tour during my stay in Capri. The guide was just great friendly and knowledgeable....super professional! I definitely recommend Nesea tour to anyone would like to discover the island hidden pearls in a such cool way me and my boyfriend loved it! Pat

Nesea_Capri_Tours, Proprietario at Nesea Capri, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2017

thank you! we hope to see you soon in Capri!