Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 17, 2017

This was just perfect. My guide knows everything and everyone and she was wonderful to
Learn from and spend time with. She showed me great little
Streets and buildings, since she knew I love architecture and took beautiful photos of me so I got a photographer and a consummate guide. Her energy was great and I will call her again next time I am back in town!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Nesea_Capri_Tours, Proprietario at Nesea Capri, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2017

Thank you very much. We hope to see you soon in Capri!!!

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

I joined one of the Nesea tour during my stay in Capri. The guide was just great friendly and knowledgeable....super professional! I definitely recommend Nesea tour to anyone would like to discover the island hidden pearls in a such cool way me and my boyfriend loved it! Pat

Nesea_Capri_Tours, Proprietario at Nesea Capri, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2017

thank you! we hope to see you soon in Capri!

Reviewed March 22, 2017

The island of capri is just beautiful and i had the opportunity to visit it with my wife. Nesea tours helped us explore the island and give us great insight of the lovely place......... They are very flexible and quite hassle free. I recommend them to a lot of my friends visiting capri.

Nesea_Capri_Tours, Direttore at Nesea Capri, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2017

thank you so much! thanks for choosing our daytour

Reviewed May 11, 2016

I was in Capri and joined one of the Nesea tours with my boyfriend and we both were amazed by the tour itself and by our tour guide, who was very friendly yet professional and super competent! It was such a great experience and I highly recommend it!!! One of the best tours ever!

1  Thank Vulpix140386
Reviewed April 29, 2016 via mobile

We really enjoyed this tour around the centre of Capri. Our tour guide was so friendly and really knew the island and all its hidden secrets, and could answer all our questions. I would recommend 1000% to anyone staying in Capri.
Thank you so much!