Review Highlights
Best Way to See the Island of Capri!

Looked at reviews and my wife and I decided to go with Vincenzo Boats when we planned a day trip to... read more

Reviewed yesterday
GeorgeJet
Austin, Texas
The only way to see Capri.

Hiring a boat tour around Capri with Vincenzo Boats, is the best way to experience the coastline... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
ThePeregrinater

Recommended experiences in and around Capri
from $97.28
from $83.55
from $22.89
More Info
All reviews nice boat boat tour caves journey company sea island knowledge dock
Selected filters
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Great trip around Capri with vincenzo , we saw all the caves of the island and we had a few stops for swim. High recommended

1  Thank 661london74
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

We couldn't have asked for more for our boat tour around Capri. My family (me, my wife and our 2 daughters who are 4 and 2) met Alessia on the dock and she arranged the boat tour for us with Vincenzo.

The boat was perfect - large padded area at the from to lounge around and Vincenzo was incredibly helpful in showing us different sights, finding wonderful places to swim and helping get our daughters in and out of the water.

It was such a perfect day we came back the next week with another couple and did another trip - all organised by the helpful Alessia again

If going to Capri, I couldn't recommend doing this enough. Really is the perfect day in Capri.

2  Thank TraveltimeSydney
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

We had a beautiful trip around the island of capri with Vincenzo Capri Boats, nice boat and friendly people thanks a lots Vincenzo

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

I and my friends visit Capri with high expectations. Upon arriving, we met Alessia, then a wonderful journey began! Vito, the boatman, is very kind, full of knowledge, skill and patience. We truly enjoyed his 3 hours accompany: swimming in the sea, floating on the warm air! Vito takes us to the detail of Capri. thank you again, Alessia and Vito, you are so nice and so good! We will come to you next time!
這次懷抱著很大期待去卡布里,下船後遇見 Alessia,開始了很棒的旅程!船夫 Vito 充滿熱情,在他三小時的陪伴下環島一週。原本想要排藍洞,但聽從 Vito 建議後,反而有更好的旅程:在地中海裡游泳、徜徉在魚群裡、欣賞岸上風光,真是太讚了!

Date of experience: May 2018
2  Thank ChunchiPeng
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

If you’re thinking of checking out the island of Capri Then Vincenzo is your man! Friendly, honest and knowledgeable guide that will show the the best kept secrets of Capri. Highly recommend taking the boat. Tour of the island and the bus trip taking in some of the best views of Italy.

Date of experience: May 2018