“Keep Calm and Oasi On!”
Review of Oasi Motor

Oasi Motor
Ranked #6 of 52 Outdoor Activities in Capri
More attraction details
Owner description: Rent a scooter from Oasi Motor and visit Capri in complete freedom! Skip the long lines under the hot sun waiting for public transportation. On site, 24 assistance and a map of the island with the main sights and best routes. Raniero and Gianluca
Reviewed 1 week ago

Rented 4 Oct 18

50 euro for the day included gas. Best way to see the Island; map/direction/suggestions and helmet(s) provided. Saw everything I wanted to see in one day to include some cool beer/lunch stops.

You will require to present your license and must be comfortable/experience with driving in tight spots.

Arrived 0915 on a fast ferry and walked over to the shop. They were waiting as we had email correspondences prior to arriving.

Returned the scooter at 5pm ish in order to catch 6:10 pm departure.

Swam at three cool spots. Did not swim into the blue grotto as tide was up and surge could smack your head into the rocks. Water was warm. Long lineups at bus and taxi stands. Would not want to be here during high tourists season.

Blue sky and temp was around 24 C.

2  Thank GalavantingJeff
in 3 reviews
"tourists"
"ferry"

Reviewed 1 week ago

We celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary last week, and decided to do something different; so we hired a scooter to see the island. The (I assume) owner was honest and friendly. I am usually very cautious and take photos of whatever I hire before taking off. This time I didn't, and was worried after that I might be scammed for alleged damage. Of course I didn't need to be concerned. This is an excellent company to deal with, and I'd have no hesitation in recommending it. Thank you Mr. Raniero for helping to make our day a very memorable one.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Raniero's Oasi Moto Rent in Capri is an example of perfection and true italian heart and soul!

You get what you want and need. But you get it topped with kindness; good and practical advise; allround and limitless around the clock support and a smile!

If you dare loose some minutes and start talking, Raniero is the kind of person that provides personal advice as well; is happy to share the love for his island and country.

Those kind of human souls are my personal reason to be a proud italian!

Grazie Raniero; di cuore!
will be back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited the Island of Capri with friends on Monday 10th of September 2018 and have arranged for renting bikes from OASI Motor before the trip. I have to say that Mr. Raniero, which is one of the owners, and also some of the people working there (Sorry forgot their names) provided an excellent service and guidance in terms of safety and directions before taking the bikes. They communicated well in English (not everyone does on the Island) and were very friendly. The charges were as per the Website with no hidden charges. No penalty was charged for renting 2 instead of the 4 requested ( since the ladies decided to ride with us rather than have their own). I recommend their service and give them an excellent rating.

1  Thank Roland M