“Great pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This restaurant was tucked away from the main square, so we might not have stumbled across it on our own. However it was recommended to us by our hotel and it was a great recommendation!

The pizza was great, probably the best of our stay in different places across Italy! It was very good value for money and we enjoyed the wine too!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We had three nights in Capri and ate here on two of them because it was so good. One of the best pizzas on my three week trip and the local wine (red) they recommended was some of the best I had.

There is only one window seat and it's for two people but is has a fantastic view over the harbour. My wife and I are early eaters so we got there at 7pm both nights (when it opens) and got it both times. Well worth being an early bird in this case!

1  Thank Sam451
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner here and were a party of four. Service was friendly and warm. Our meals were good, zuppa di verdura was great, insalata caprese was ok. It wasn't buffalo mozzarella but cow's, which disappointed me, but I had asked before and they gave me some mozzarella to try, first. Pasta was good,fish was nice and scaloppine were good as well. There was only one window, but we could see the sun set from our table. Though no outside terrace. Overall, our food was alright, for Capri standards not too pricey, and staff was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I ate dinner here during my Capri visit, it is a cozy family run restaurant, great for a casual meal. It is down a little alley and then you walk down some stairs. I don't believe they have any outdoor seating, but it is a good place to go if the weather is bad/cold. It is a small place, so a reservation is helpful.
I had seafood risotto, which was delicious. The almond cake for dessert was delicious as well. Pass on the house wine - I thought it was terrible! Service was slow, but I found this to be the case in most restaurants on Capri and in Positano.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My husband and I had lunch here the day we arrive in Capri. We wanted something more than the pizza and paninis served in the square. We asked for a recommendation for a good sit down meal and were pointed here. We were able to sit in the window seat which overlooks the beautiful blue waters surrounding Capri. Our meal was delicious, melanzana, Caprese salad, and pasta with veggies. Everything was very good including the service. Definitely recommend going.

1  Thank Ashley S