“"You may have the universe if I may have Capri"”
Review of Capri Trip

Capri Trip
Ranked #3 of 46 Tours in Capri
More attraction details
Owner description: Capri. If you want to spend an unforgettable day visiting the many natural beauty of capri, you can't miss the typical private boat tour. You don't miss the opportunity!
Reviewed July 21, 2014

This was my very first time in Capri, Italy and it was amazing :D I was so lucky to have the chance to see the Blue Grotto because of the beautiful weather. Even though I didn't end up in the same rowing boat as my family (since that boat was full), at least I got to meet the nicest guy ever, Lorenzo :) He was super friendly and told me some facts about the Blue Grotto (truly appreciate it!) Oh and, he's also a great singer ;) This was truly a memorable trip! I'm in love with this place! I can't wait to visit again in the near future and hopefully learn more about this island & the people around here!

Thanks Lorenzo, and the next time I visit, remember to show me around again!
-Celine :)

CAPRITRIP, Proprietario at Capri Trip, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

The tour of Island with boat is the best way for to look all natural beauties. The symbol of Capri is the Blue Grotto because the color inside is very particolar. I think it's the best grotto in the world.
I hope that you come back here for spend another wonderful day in this beautiful Island. Salvatore

All reviews
"our entire trip"
"chair lift"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

What an amazing trip around the island! We have been travelling around Italy for a few weeks and this is by far the highlight of our trip! Salvatore was so friendly, kind and knowledgable about the island. He knew what time was best to go to the Blue Grotto to avoid the crowds and was very accommodating to our needs. We hold very high standards and it is no exaggeration to say Salvatore is the best and is very reasonably priced! Thank you for an unforgettable time in Capri and some of your Mother's delicious Limoncello!

2  Thank Anna A
CAPRITRIP, Proprietario at Capri Trip, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Thanks for the time that you lost to write a review for me.
I am satisfied with the service that I offered to you, and I'm glad that I made ​​your wonderful holiday in Capri. Thank you, we see the next time in CAPRI,
Salvatore

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Salvatore is the best and most accomodating guide you will meet in Capri. My 4 friends and I were approached by him with respect and honesty after being approached by another guide who was obviously overcharging us. (He was not trying to hustle you to get the highest price) He was genuinely trying to give you an experience of a lifetime.

The boat trip was by far the most fun and exciting trip I had in my life. Drinking some beers(byob) and touring the island was priceless. We even got to go snorkeling for a little bit and met some jelly fish who stung my friend.(Salvatore gave him some pain relieving cream on the boat). He is a genuinely great guy and good guide. You need to go to him. period. You will not regret it. I still have his card.

Salvatore you are the best. Wish you and your family the best. I will be back!

1  Thank skim383
CAPRITRIP, Proprietario at Capri Trip, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

The most important thing for me is to be professional and sincere with my guests.
I am glad that the people trust in me and i have all for the security of my clients.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Visited Capri last summer during a school trip. Didn't plan to visit the blue grotto. Met Salvatore near pier, gave me and friends great prices for an once of a lifetime experience. Salvatore was very friendly and made sure we had a great experience. If in Capri, Salvatore is the man when it comes to boat tours.

1  Thank AlexanderAliT
CAPRITRIP, Proprietario at Capri Trip, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

I still remember that trip around the island. In Capri there are many natural beauties over the Blue Grotto where you can even swim in it. Definitely the most beautiful thing in the summer is to dive into the wonderful sea of Capri.
I wait you again in CAPRI with your family and your frends :)

See more reviews
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Salvatore was photographed with Beyonce and Jay-Z in a magazine last year. Of course they went with Salvatore! Salvatore is the best, you see. But he’s also a humble guy, down to earth, and has a great personality. My family and I had the best time of our lives with Salvatore on this boat tour out of weeks spent in Europe this summer. This was no. 1 to us.

I communicated with Salvatore by email. We arrived by ferry from Positano and Salvatore met us at the dock in Marina Grande wearing a shirt that had "Salvatore" on it! Instead of having to lug all our luggage up to Capri town and then have to come back down again, Salvatore offered to store our bags in his office right there at Marina Grande (which was locked and safe), allowing us to sop up as much sun as possible and get a start right away. This was such a great and thoughtful time saver. Even when we were still setting up our reservation, Salvatore suggested a certain day for our boat tour because this day was forecasted to be the absolute best day of the year on the sea. What expert professionalism! Salvatore comes from a long line of Capri fishermen. They know the winds, the waves, every rock, every fishing hole. He was absolutely right! It was one of the most beautiful days of our life as a family, and it was a perfectly beautiful, calm sea (which, by the way is necessary/ideal for entering the Blue Cave/Grotta Azzurra).

Salvatore and his entire family have worked on and love the sea and Capri. You will glean this from the delightful familial anecdotes that pepper his expert tour of the coast’s most beautiful sites. You get a real sense not just of the beauty of the place but of the people as well. During our tour we saw fantastic rock formations, the light house, and famous villas–like the Villa Malaparte. I swam in the beautiful Emerald Cave. You can swim on the far side of the cave with the boat there with you, or I was given the option of being dropped off on the near side to swim *through the cave while the boat came around to the far side to meet me. I took the second option. It was great!! When you come out of the cave, there is a _giant rock to the left, just so you know. So swim out in a more or less, straight direction. Then we had a lovely break at the Emerald cave, getting a taste of Salvatore’s mother’s own limoncello! It was amazing. Later we loved weaving in and out of the famous Faraglioni, and, of course, the Grotta Azzurra was breathtaking (tickets for entry are bought there at the Grotta Azzurra and you’ll transfer to the small boat that will take you in).

As if all this excellence weren’t enough, Salvatore is also reasonably priced!–which to me, is incredible, given the sheer quality that you are given. To give you an idea–our friends went with another guide who charged them almost TWICE as much for LESS time! And their boat didn’t even have any covering. Salvatore’s lovely boat has a sunning area where you can enjoy lying in the sun, but it also has a shaded area for when the sun is too hot or you just want a change. He is extremely personable, knowledgeable, and great at answering questions. Don’t get stuck on an expensive, impersonal tour with a jaded guide who couldn’t care less about your experience, and where you’ll be elbow to elbow with the next person. Go with excellence, expert knowledge, and a great personality. We are all planning and hoping to return. This tour will be our first stop!

3  Thank JediLovesEurope
CAPRITRIP, Proprietario at Capri Trip, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

I'm really happy that you are happy.
I always try to give my best to provide unforgettable moments for my clients.
I understand the needs of my visitors and I offer the highest availability.
Also, I try to give useful information on everything that this beautiful island has to offer.
My family was born on the sea, and i tried to learn a lot from their experience.
Salvatore