Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
2 tour around the island

160€, 2 hour tour around the island. Worth every single penny!!! Gino, our captain, was amazing. He... read more

Reviewed September 27, 2019
pepirb
via mobile
Best way to see the Island

We hired Capri Relax Boats for 4 hours. Our boat was the prettiest at sea. Our captain... read more

Reviewed September 15, 2019

from $307.61
from $26.71
from $372.36
More Info
All reviews blue grotto private boat hour tour conca del sogno memorable days booking process two hours cruise ship via email our honeymoon beach club marina grande franco towels skipper company grottos
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

We sailed the Island of Capri with Capri Relax Boats on a private 4hr tour.

The booking process was easy and professional with lots of advice.

Frankie was our skipper and he was fantastic and went out of his way to ensure we were having a great time. His English was limited but we understood.

We swam off the boat when ever we wanted. The boat was lined with foam cushions so very comfortable.

The tour started at the port of Capri, and we arranged for it to finish at a beach club so we could have lunch before touring the island by road. Lunch and another swim was at Torre Saracena Spiaggia Ristorante Bar, then on a taxi to see Anacapri, Augustus Hotel, St Michelle church, chair lift Monte Salaro, Capri, then back to the port.

We would have had lunch at La Fontinella, but their booking process is very limited as they are super popular. But we were really happy with Torre Saracena Spiaggia Ristorante Bar.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019

I can't say enough good things about our experience with Capri Relax Boats. We were in touch via email before arriving at Capri, and mentioned that we wanted to spend the day exploring the grottos and swimming. Their typical itinerary suggests going around the island, and then a few hours of exploring on Capri, but we weren't as interested in seeing the island by land. Our captain Geno was the perfect tour guide. He took us to all the different grottos and found a few secluded places to swim. Rather than visiting a restaurant for lunch, we packed a picnic and ate with our captain after dropping anchor. It was the perfect day to relax and unwind after spending the previous few days walking around and seeing the sites. We booked a private boat for the two of us, but think the boat could have easily accommodated 6-7 if needed.

Reviewed September 1, 2019

I chose the company based on the reviews at TA and I was very disapointed. We agreed by email for a full day tour, with beers and refreshings included and a trip to Conca del Sogno (that I had reserved previously) to have lunch. We agreed also on a cooler with ice to chill a wine we would bring.

We arrived at the scheduled time, to find a boat with nothing but (hot) water. We asked for the refreshmets and beers and after lots of conversation, they bought a pack of each, HOT WITHOUT ANY ICE. We could not drink a single one and not even our wine. It was high season, very very hot.

I asked before about towels and they said they would offer, so we did not take ours. They only offered ONE very small towel for each one, so we coulnd not even lay down in the boat (wich was for 11 people and we were just a couple), since the cushions were absurdely hot because of the sun (july, 33 - 35 degrees celsius).

The skipper was particularly grumpy and din not want to take us to the Blue Grotto, beacuse it was 'too full'!!! After some conversation, he agreed to take us, very bad mooded.

When we came back from Conca del Sogno, we toured a little around the island and even tough we had enough time to to until the lighthouse, he didn't go and left us around 40 minutes before the agreed time in the marina.

The ride itself was amazing, after all it is the amalfi cost ant it can never go bad. however, the company really let us down and I would never hire them again or recommend to anyone.

It was a pitty, but it was not just one thing, were a lot of them, speacially for the high price paid.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Marcelinha
GiovanniAlbanese, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Capri Relax Boats, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2019

Dear Mrs. Marcela and Mr. Guilherme,

you asked me to do the full day tour of 6 hours instead of 7, and I gave you the discount of 50 EUR (430 EUR for the 10 meter lancia boat, instead of 480 EUR as per the price list). This is the reason why you came back earlier, also because you left at 10:30 instead of 11:00.
The towels on board are standard size (70 x 180 cm) and no one has ever said they are small.
The booked service includes the icebox with water and not other drinks, but since you asked me for them I gave them to you for free.
That day was very hot and the drinks take time to cool down as there is no refrigerator on board, but only an icebox. I'm sorry that you found them hot, but still finding a full day high season service Capri + Nerano with a 10 meter boat at EUR 430 is a good fortune (the average price is 550 EUR-600 EUR).
I think you were angry that day because you hadn't slept the night before due to the party at the hotel.

My best regards,

Giovanni

Reviewed September 1, 2019

Gino gave us a memorable tour of some pretty special places around Capri - we visited some grottos and it was truely magical on a bright sunny day on the water with my wife , Gino was great he was happy to take countless photos of us so we could capture the moment . Thanks for a wonderful experience I highly recommend Capri relax boats

Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

Unforgetable!! For 4 hours on a private comfortable boat, with plenty of time to swim on the Mediterranean and speeches of history by the sailor in a funny way, with amazing scenarios including grutta azzure was really relaxing in a hot summer day. Giovanni is a friendly person and worried with all the details for a pleasant experience as well the experienced sailor.