Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Capri
from $670.77
from $78.91
from $169.10
from $77.79
More Info
All reviews taking lots of pictures small office blue grotto hour trip boat transfer naples airport private boat conca del sogno captain christian perfect afternoon memorable days private hour private trip swimming spots booking process highlight of our trip full day tour
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

Let me start by saying that I really enjoyed the experience of going in a private boat around Capri with my family and I definitely recommend it.

Overall the experience was great but had some issues:

- We departed pretty late and they didn’t find an alternative to ship on time.
- I booked a boat for 4 hours and although they gave me back part of the money, they just gave us 3 hours of service because of an event of Ferrari in the island. I’m ok with it but they didn’t tell until we were on the boat ( would be better if they send an email or call in advance)

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank alexferrera
Reviewed July 3, 2019 via mobile

We reserved a 7.5 meter boat about three weeks in advance for a 9:30 am tour. We requested an English-speaking captain and were extremely happy with Antonio.
We also requested a “Capri Picnic” and they prepared two giant Caprese sandwiches with fruit, local snacks and plenty of water.
I really believe the guide can make or break the trip...Antonio was amazing. He provided detailed history of the island, visited every grotto and cove and allowed us to swim and take many photos.
We opted to do the Blue Grotto and had to wait about 20 minutes to enter. (I think Antonio knew the small-boat coordinator and we moved through the queue quickly.
We almost skipped the Blue Grotto because I thought it was touristy and hyped....it’s not, definitely worth the extra money to enter if even for only 5-6 minutes.
With an 11 day tour of Italy, this boat tour was definitely a major highlight of the trip.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed June 17, 2019

We booked this tour as we wanted an experience that was comfortable and relaxing. This was just what we were looking for! Just the two of us and the boat Captain. I don't have his name but he was great! Did not speak a lot of english but was able to communicate fine. He took a lot of pictures of us with our camera. Stopped in some amazing spots. At the Blue Grotto he was able to transfer us to one of the row boats without waiting. The only thing I would suggest is to take some food and drinks. We were in an early morning rush to get the ferry to Capri ti arrive on time so we didn't. Water was offered but it would have been great to bring something on board. Highly recommend his tour as other boats we saw that day were jammed packed with people, fine if you like that but we loved having the boat to ourselves.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed May 30, 2019

We booked a 3 hour morning boat ride around the island and it was the highlight of our trip to Capri! The boat was very comfortable and spacious. We loved that snacks and towels were provided to us. We came prepared with some snacks and drinks but didn't need to open them. And, as were traveling, we didn't bring towels so that was very thoughtful and helpful. The island is beautiful and Constantino was a great guide, taking us in and out of several grottos, pointing out other sites, and taking lots of pictures for us. We really enjoyed spending our day with Capri Relax Boats! Definitely recommend!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

We had a wonderful boat ride with Capri Relax boats, excellent skipper Valerio took us to all the best places and sea caves. Great quality boat and price. Then the best service possible as after I left my favourite bikini on board the team found it, and shipped it out to me in Portugal. Thank you Thank you.

Date of experience: April 2019